Windows 10: Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot...

Discus and support Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LordNer2002 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LordNer2002, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot...

/u/LordNer2002, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. ram93 Win User

Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot...

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot...

1. Can please anyone tell me how to launch win10 again. It crashed and now i am here and boot... - Similar Threads - please anyone tell

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  5. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  6. Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5x0wy/can_anyone_please_tell_me_whats_happening_here/
  7. Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Stop This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wchris63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyltu2/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_stop_this/
  8. Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?

Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?: This is what I get when searching. My web results are disabled in settings, so this is really strange. submitted by /u/Zeheson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq7whz/can_anyone_tell_me_why_am_i_getting_this/
  9. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  10. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?: This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks on my mouse are not registering. Sorry for the low quality video but i had to keep the file size small so that I could upload...