Windows 10: can print but not scan

Discus and support can print but not scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my lenovo yoga laptop connects and prints to brother scanner but not scan. Help prompted me to add a scanning app from Windows but nothing changed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EliGarden, Mar 24, 2019.

1. EliGarden Win User

can print but not scan

my lenovo yoga laptop connects and prints to brother scanner but not scan. Help prompted me to add a scanning app from Windows but nothing changed. I get a message that it can't find a scanner. When I try to add the scanner there are no options for Brother.

:)

EliGarden, Mar 24, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 24, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 24, 2019
  4. can print but not scan

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

can print but not scan

1. can print but not scan - Similar Threads - print scan

2. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  3. Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Needs to restart PC Windows 11 following update to print or receive scanned documents from...: My PC is running on Windows 11, and I noticed that after installing an update, I am unable to connect to the network printers both HP and Fuji Xerox - whether to send print jobs over or to receive scanned files from the printer. The only work around is to restart the PC and...
  4. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...
  5. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...: Basically ever since I have had my computer it has been randomly waking up and I found out it is because of 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor'. I don't have a printer in my house, but it keeps trying to scan for one? Is there a way to disable this or...
  6. How do I stop 'NT TASK\HP\HP Print Scan Doctor\Printer Health Monitor' from waking up my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  8. My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.

My HP LaserJet MT 140we will connect to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print.: My HP LaserJet MT 140we printer is connected to my Samsung laptop to scan, but not to print. It says Drivers Not Available. When I try to load them, I get nothing. Also, it was working fine until we moved from home to work....
  9. Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?: I am using a Pantum printer of the M6500 Series M6502 to be precise. I have the respective driver for it. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it multiple times with no success. The driver gives you an app based on your printer model. Since mine is the M6502, I put that in and...
  10. Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?

Why is Pantum printer not scanning but prints normally?: I am using a Pantum printer of the M6500 Series M6502 to be precise. I have the respective driver for it. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded it multiple times with no success. The driver gives you an app based on your printer model. Since mine is the M6502, I put that in and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can print but not scan