Windows 10: can ram make windows response slow or taking apps 4 to 5 min to open ?

Discus and support can ram make windows response slow or taking apps 4 to 5 min to open ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so yeah i dont know what cuz my pc to become slow so if some can answer me i appreciate :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paraxz, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Paraxz Win User

can ram make windows response slow or taking apps 4 to 5 min to open ?

so yeah i dont know what cuz my pc to become slow so if some can answer me i appreciate :

:)

Paraxz, Apr 29, 2021

2. Some apps open too slow.

Hey,

I have a problem, where apps open too slow. I have a laptop of 4GB Ram, it opens chrome in 21 Seconds.

My brother got a laptop of 8 GB Ram and chrome there opens in 4 Seconds, how, why? When I open disk cleanup and click on clean up system files, it literally takes 2-3 Mins to open it. Very annoying some times.

Any tips? Any help is much appreciated.

Aryesh Biswas, Apr 29, 2021
  3. nanbush Win User
    Win 10 taking 3 min to launch link or open Word doc

My Dell Optiplex 980 (Win 10 16.299, 8 gb RAM) has been working fine, until this morning, when on waking up from sleep it abruptly slowed to a crawl. That's 'crawl' as in taking 3 minutes to open Word, another 3 to move from one doc to another in the same directory, 5 min to print a 2-page doc, 3 min to open Gmail. Took 4+ min to launch MS Network Speed Test, which showed download at 9.24 and upload at 9.07 (seems an oddly balanced result). I've done a cold reboot, a Malwarebyte scan, checked system status but found no alarms.

What to do?

nanbush, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. can ram make windows response slow or taking apps 4 to 5 min to open ? - Similar Threads - ram response slow

2. Slow response opening applications Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow response opening applications Windows 10: Applications that usually open in a few seconds take up to 2 minutes to launch. I have no idea what might have changed in the last 24 hours. I'm up to date on Windows. The Task Manager Resource Manager shows 50%+ memory usage. I don't now whether that's atypical for my...
  3. slow opening response

slow opening response: Iv downloaded MS flight sim 2020 and upon opening it when I get to the "checking for updates" the program lags then stops. I did a speed test on my wi fi set up and the results are as follows Ping 1Ms Download 33.26 Mps upload is 7.83 Mps could anyone help me with this...
  4. can i avoid taking window update for 4-5 months

can i avoid taking window update for 4-5 months: can i avoid taking window update for 4-5 months as i m facing problem in viewing my paid lectures. is there any threat to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-avoid-taking-window-update-for-4-5-months/51b9a014-8433-4e46-bf36-78405e2e0f0d
  5. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545
  6. windows 10 takes 4-5 min to sleep or shutdown on a fresh install [SSD]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 takes 4-5 min to sleep or shutdown on a fresh install [SSD]: step 1- A fresh install without internet connection step 2- shuts down is 10 seconds and sleeps is 3-4 seconds on SSD step 3- after I connect to internet, OS downloads Intel DPTF and some graphic driver along with some Intel MEI(Management engine interface) step 4- reboot...
  7. booting up takes 4-5 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    booting up takes 4-5 minutes: After installing windows 10 booting up takes at least 4-5 minutes which is frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-up-takes-4-5-minutes/c6e90396-8c19-442f-b455-15a3aa72d7d0
  8. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4: Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled...
  9. Logon Takes 3-4 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Takes 3-4 mins: Hey all Using Windows 10 Redstone, intel i7 laptop, with ssd. Startup takes about 8-10 secs after restart (power up). I've been using the hibernate feature for a long time, but last week when I restarted my computer it did not log on after I've entered my password. The...
  10. Startup takes appx 4~5 min to welcome, use TUT Repair/Inplaceupgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup takes appx 4~5 min to welcome, use TUT Repair/Inplaceupgrade?: My W10 64 startup has been getting slower and slower, from the windows 'blue square screen' to actually entering in my password takes around 4~5min. It seems to arrive at the welcome screen - Mountains and Lake - (with red backpack in foreground) fairly quickly I then tap...