Windows 10: Can Roblox give you a virus?

Discus and support Can Roblox give you a virus? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019.

1. HectorPaz Win User

Can Roblox give you a virus?

can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when i play it because my dad said i can't play any games on the computer so can i get help please so i can prove to my parents it doesn't give a virus and just like world of tanks

* Original title: Viruses

:)

HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Can Roblox give you a virus?

ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Can Roblox give you a virus?

1. Can Roblox give you a virus? - Similar Threads - Roblox virus

2. I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...: I kept trying to install the new version of roblox fps unlocker but once I downloaded it, it kept telling me it was a virus which was quite annoying because I would have to manually open it every time instead of just having it in start up...
  3. I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...: I kept trying to install the new version of roblox fps unlocker but once I downloaded it, it kept telling me it was a virus which was quite annoying because I would have to manually open it every time instead of just having it in start up...
  4. Roblox Studio randomly being identified as a "virus"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Studio randomly being identified as a "virus": Bug Report: Bug: Roblox Studio is incorrectly recognized as a virus and won't open. Virus name: Trojan:Win32/Randet.A!plock Environment: - OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro N - OS Version: 10.0.22621 N/A Build 22621 - OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation - OS Configuration:...
  5. Roblox Studio randomly being identified as a "virus"

Roblox Studio randomly being identified as a "virus": Bug Report: Bug: Roblox Studio is incorrectly recognized as a virus and won't open. Virus name: Trojan:Win32/Randet.A!plock Environment: - OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro N - OS Version: 10.0.22621 N/A Build 22621 - OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation - OS Configuration:...
  6. Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan: Hello, i just buy a new PC and am really scared to install viruses. I want to play Roblox but on my old PC i scan Roblox in Virus Total and it said 1 VIRUS! So am scared to download it on my new PC. If you respond to my message and you say it is not a virus, then can you...
  7. Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan

Does Roblox is safe? Virus Total scan: Hello, i just buy a new PC and am really scared to install viruses. I want to play Roblox but on my old PC i scan Roblox in Virus Total and it said 1 VIRUS! So am scared to download it on my new PC. If you respond to my message and you say it is not a virus, then can you...
  8. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help: so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works as a roblox exsploit please give me a tip...
  9. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help: so have a windows 10 home and well i accidently downloaded a roblox exsploit virus from we are devs by the way if you know anything that actually works as a roblox exsploit please give me a tip...
  10. ive been trying to download roblox exsploits and now i have a virus please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i tell which windows i am using for roblox

2. does roblox have links and adds that you can virises with?