Windows 10: Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?

Discus and support Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to know if anyone has been successful upgrading Windows 10 past version 1607 on this Samsung tablet model. If yes, I would appreciate mentioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanTeoATIV, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?

Need to know if anyone has been successful upgrading Windows 10 past version 1607 on this Samsung tablet model. If yes, I would appreciate mentioning your current Windows 10 version and if you needed to perform any specific actions to be successful.

Running Windows 10 Upgrader ends without any error: "Thank you for updating to latest Windows 10 version" message only, but the version remains 1607.

Thank you.

:)

DanTeoATIV, Nov 16, 2019

2. When Samsung Ativ Smart PC XE500T1C will get Windows 10 drivers

Anyone knows when Samsung Ativ Smart PC XE500T1C will get proper Windows 10 drivers, because it is really frustrating to see how big corporations will not do anything (not shipping accurate drivers to latest OS from Microsoft), perhaps Microsoft should do
    that itself.

Have asked that question directly from Samsung, but they have not given any answer for that, they just sit like ducks waiting for something.

csKristjan, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Samsung ATIV S

As you know, Samsung has rebranded its Windows devices as ATIV devices.

There are series of Ativ:

• Ativ Tab (tablet)
    • Ativ S (phone)
    • Ativ One (all in one)
    • Ativ Book (laptop)
    • Ativ Note (phablet, rumored)

KiwiBird97, Nov 16, 2019
  4. PaulJeffs Win User

Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?

samsung ativ smart pc 500t not updating to windows 10.

hi I can confirm there is a way to upgrade to windows 10 as I have the same XE500T1C Ativ Smart PC.

at present Microsoft allow you to download the media creation tool for windows 10 install from usb instead.

You do not need the windows product key either as when you sign in to live your account is linked to the windows 8 activation and will automatically activate the new windows 10 installation.

There is no way to upgrade your XE500T1C using an upgrade option as the drivers have issues so you must clean install instead.

before installing you will need to go to the Samsung website and download all the drivers for your device. copy them all to a microsd card and then insert it in to the machine so you can access it later after install of windows 10. If you don't do this don't
    blame me for foolishness!

Once you clean install win10 you wont have wireless and graphics will not be fully up and running although will work so just install the drivers for these two things use administrator privileges.

to find out what remaining devices need installing install the chipset drivers first restart and then look in the devices list to see pretty much most of everything will install and any outstanding you can finish with the rest of the drivers on the microsd
    card.

This next step is a big must once the pc is up and running do an uodate or use Samsung swupdate to update any drivers when this is all done go to settings and do a pc reset of win10. YES I said a reset! when asked only remove your user files and data leave
    everything else.

The reason for this is win10 will re-install all settings and features using its own settings and setup scripts to install the drivers error free as its now aware of them.

I think the XE500T1C has new life in it now the graphics run even better than when I was using windows 8 as they used to be a bit laggy watching youtube and films. even better is its smaller to install win10 and thus I have gained ssd space rather than losing
    more?? weird?

If you have a 1GB ram modal I strongly suggest don't do a win10 upgrade or install I have installed win10 on about 5 devices now and I can say it definitely works best 2gig and up depending on the machine type and form factor.

anyway hopes this anyone who wants to install win10 on EX500T1C.

PaulJeffs, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607?

1. Can Samsung ATIV XE500T1C tablet get Windows 10 upgrade past version 1607? - Similar Threads - Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

2. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  3. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C: tengo una tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C instale windows 10 32 bits hice la primera actualizacion y no se instalaron los driver sonido wifi bluetooth touchscreen y varios mas que puedo hacer porque microsoft no tiene los driver de esta tableta...
  4. problema tableta Samsung ATIV XE500T1C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What upgrade from Windows 8 can I do to my Samsung ATIV Tab 3?: This is a nice little tablet I would like to hang onto, but Windows 8 is becoming a limiting factor now. I don't think I have 8.1. Regardless, either would need to be upgraded. Can this ATIV Tab 3 be upgraded so I can still use it?...
  6. Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 Jailbreak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 Jailbreak: I recently got a Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 tablet which has windows RT 8.1 from my Dad I and I was wondering whether or not it was possible to jailbreak it and have windows 10 home installed on or an android OS on it because None of the apps I would like run on it currently with...
  7. Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 Jailbreak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 Jailbreak: I recently got a Samsung ATIV GT-P8510 tablet which has windows RT 8.1 from my Dad I and I was wondering whether or not it was possible to jailbreak it and have windows 10 home installed on or an android OS on it because None of the apps I would like run on it currently with...
  8. Driver for Samsung Ative 110S1J

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Samsung Ative 110S1J: Dear Team, I have issues with my Samsung Ative 110S1J that after I upgrade to Windows 10 it does not have a driver touchpad for my laptop. I am looking forward to your solution as soon as possible Could you please kindly check the screen below for reference. [ATTACH]...
  9. Can I upgrade old Windows version Windows 1607?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade old Windows version Windows 1607?: I have Windows 10, v. 1607 installed. I know it is really an old build but I want to upgrade it to the latest. Is it still possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-old-windows-version-windows-1607/db737d01-1273-418f-9b87-1e80c9897e75
  10. How to upgrade windows version 1511 to version 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to upgrade windows version 1511 to version 1607: Right now I'm using windows 10 version 1511 , then I have to install windows update KB3199986 , the bad thing is that I have to upgrade my windows version to 1607 enable to have to install KB3199986? How can I upgrade my windows 10 version 1511 to 1607?? or can I install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Samsung XE500T1C Windows 10

2. upgrade samsung ativ 500t to windows 10

3. самсунг ativ 500 windows 10

4. samsung 500t1c laptop tablet new windows 10,
  5. windows 10 for samsung tablet xe500t1c,
  6. samsung 500t windows 10,
  7. Samsung ativ 500t windows 10,
  8. windows 10 for samsung ativ 500t,
  9. xe500t1c windows 10,
  10. samsung ativ 3 win 10 drivers,
  11. XE500T1C,