Windows 10: can server with 2 nic in 1swithch cause infinite loop

Discus and support can server with 2 nic in 1swithch cause infinite loop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can a server with 2 nic run to 1 switch cause loop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maxtrades, Sep 8, 2018.

1. maxtrades Win User

can server with 2 nic in 1swithch cause infinite loop

can a server with 2 nic run to 1

switch cause loop?

:)

maxtrades, Sep 8, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Stephen Richards 418 Win User
    Windows 10 update (KB3081424) causing infinite reboot loop.

Windows 10 update (KB3081424) causing infinite reboot loop. What can I do to resolve. I have photo of registry entries at ""ProfileList", an area that some forums suggest editing will possibly resolve the issue. But no specific info on what to edit and
    how. Can't believe my search here at Microsoft Windows returned a No Match Found to my question!!??? Like most people I'm a newbie to W10.

Stephen Richards 418, Sep 8, 2018
  4. decodebase64 Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. can server with 2 nic in 1swithch cause infinite loop - Similar Threads - server nic 1swithch

2. Windows 10 infinitely loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  3. Probem of "Infinite loop update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Probem of "Infinite loop update": In these three months, I found that my computer always 'loop' the same update everyday (e.g KB4457128>KB4457128>KB4457128>…. or KB4343909>KB4457128>KB4457128). May I ask that how to solve this problem. It is quite annoying as the windows 'run' too 'slow' when the update is in...
  4. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...
  5. Format PC infinite loop

Format PC infinite loop: My problem is as follows: I format the pc normally and then the pc says it will reboot automatically in 10 seconds after that message again asking to format...
  6. Recurring BSOD Caused by onboard NIC spanning 2 PCs

Recurring BSOD Caused by onboard NIC spanning 2 PCs: Hello, I was having a lot of blue screens about a year ago with a PC I had built related to the network adapters (wired, onboard adapters). Whenever I would launch a VPN or I would use VM software which would either use NAT or something similar to establish a network...
  7. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  8. Infinite Reboot Loop

Infinite Reboot Loop: Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10. Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop. Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop. When I do a clean install it goes...
  9. Infinite Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Repair Loop: I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode. Have tried startup repair bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot chkdisk I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery -...
  10. Windows 10 reset infinite loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset infinite loop: Today I decided to format my laptop that's running 64 bit windows 10 and I used the "reset my pc" option in the windows 10 settings menu and it did it's thing but when it saying says "installing windows" and shows a percentage the percentage jusy keeps going 64% - 98% and...