Windows 10: CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play

Discus and support CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pls help me so i can play again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KV222222222, Jun 12, 2021.

1. CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play

pls help me so i can play again

:)

KV222222222, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jun 12, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play

1. CAN SOME body help me i updated 8.0.0.v but itlags so much that i can't even play - Similar Threads - body help updated

2. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  3. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  4. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  6. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  7. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. help me is rendering 0 00000000009 error

help me is rendering 0 00000000009 error: please help wot blitz i can't open nvidia experencia also i updated the driver after that it didn't open other games but wot blitz did not open it gives rendering error 0x00000009 video drivng error it continues my video card nvidia 920mx...
  9. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  10. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0: [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is...