Windows 10: can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...

Discus and support can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i am Charles, so i was installing an app and click the wrong button on an ad and i tought it was the real one so i decided to download it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lil Scar1, May 22, 2024.

1. Lil Scar1 Win User

can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...

Hello i am Charles, so i was installing an app and click the wrong button on an ad and i tought it was the real one so i decided to download it and when i download it my pc restarted and keep saying an error code :critical_process_died but i can boot to automatic repair so i decided to format my 1 and only ssd so i lost all of the drives and i cant boot to windows anymore, so i created an bootable usb from my cousins pc and when i try to install windows os it says: a drivers that you need is missing,so i opened cmd and decided to format my ssd AGAIN and now the ssd cant be recognize as uefi ss

:)

Lil Scar1, May 22, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 22, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 22, 2024
  4. can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2024
Thema:

can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...

1. can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce... - Similar Threads - pls help install

2. can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can some pls help me when i install windows 11 on my pc it says: a driver that youre devoce...: Hello i am Charles, so i was installing an app and click the wrong button on an ad and i tought it was the real one so i decided to download it and when i download it my pc restarted and keep saying an error code :critical_process_died but i can boot to automatic repair so i...
  3. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  4. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls: BronWindowsOverzichtHardwarefoutDatum‎12/‎08/‎2022 20:56StatusNiet gerapporteerdBeschrijvingEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Probleem met handtekeningNaam van probleemgebeurtenis: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:...
  5. HI i have some problems with me pc can some help me pls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Pls help me on windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  7. Pls help me on windows 11 update

Pls help me on windows 11 update: I don't want to upgrade to windows 11 but the option of ' stay on windows 10 for now' not appearing pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-on-windows-11-update/f57bb071-8038-4308-b571-0ed3062bc983
  8. Pls help me on windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow pc when i run gameloop pls help me: pls help me when i downloaded gameloop and runned to play codm after that i closed my gameloop then when i play other games they started crashing and slow down i dont know if gameloop messed with my ram,gpu,vram or something pls help me : this might save my pc if you...
  10. Can start my PC, pls help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can start my PC, pls help.: Here is the situation. First, I start my pc, then this shows on my screen.[ATTACH] Then I press f1 to enter recovery environment, this shows up. [ATTACH] As u can see, I only got 2 options, f1 or esc. When I press f1, the screen will go back to this page, error code...