Windows 10: Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

Discus and support Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have sent numerous account closure requests over the last few months but my account still exists and I haven't received a single response from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryanjtombs, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

I have sent numerous account closure requests over the last few months but my account still exists and I haven't received a single response from anyone.

I want my account and all associated data deleted. Could a moderator or someone please make this happen?

Thanks.

:)

ryanjtombs, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? :(

Zakin, Mar 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

1. Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? - Similar Threads - somebody delete Forums

2. I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.: I tried it all, I deleted my admin account in windows 10. I tried everything I found and nothing works. I can't do a fresh install, need Admin account!! HELP!...
  3. Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account: My son needed to access his Xbox account and needed to use my PC to do it. So he logged in on my Windows 10 PC account. Now I can't get that xbox login out of my system. This LquidClear you are seeing is my son. Not me. How do I get rid of this?...
  4. Deleting my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting my account: So in my control panel i have two accounts Velo account and then the Administrator account. I want to know what will happen if i delete my Velo account. will it automically make my default account Administrator [ATTACH] So if i delete the one with the name crossed out. What...
  5. Can somebody please help me with these bsod?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody please help me with these bsod?: Ive been getting them for days after a bios update. Bad pool caller. dpc watchdog etc. Ive replaced all my drivers and im now at a loss. Here is the minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ccmkxh52tempps/072218-18453-01.rar?dl=0...
  6. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...
  7. can no longer access my Windows 10 account...

can no longer access my Windows 10 account...: A couple of days ago I posted regarding eliminating a user profile if the files it contained were shared by another profile (Are shared documents and files removed from PC if one account deleted? - Windows 10 Forums) Yesterday I deleted the account C:\Users\Person A....
  8. Windows 10 deleted my local administrator account

Windows 10 deleted my local administrator account: I run a pretty simple setup at home so the family don't have to call the IT Guy everytime the computer beeps. I have a computer name 'COMPUTER', I have a local computer account 'COMPUTER' and the account has a password 'COMPUTER'. Pretty simple and totally unsafe but the...
  9. Can somebody help me on how to reconfigure boot loader in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can somebody help me on how to reconfigure boot loader in Windows 10?: I have windows 10 and I accidentally deleted my efi partition. And that prevents my computer to start because there is no boot manager. I know that there is no boot manager because when I entered bios configuration there are only 2 boot options available, the hard drive and...
  10. forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums

in Windows 10 News
    forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums: its official, windows 10 it is 1896