Windows 10: Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

Discus and support Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have sent numerous account closure requests over the last few months but my account still exists and I haven't received a single response from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryanjtombs, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

I have sent numerous account closure requests over the last few months but my account still exists and I haven't received a single response from anyone.

I want my account and all associated data deleted. Could a moderator or someone please make this happen?

Thanks.

:)

ryanjtombs, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? :(

Zakin, Mar 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

1. Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account? - Similar Threads - somebody delete Forums

2. My Account doest exist can somebody help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account doest exist can somebody help me: idk why but IT DOESNT EXIST SOME OF THIS WORKERS done something ***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-doest-exist-can-somebody-help-me/14b40cc7-ef9b-472c-a33a-b0a9cb2eaebd
  3. My Account doest exist can somebody help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account doest exist can somebody help me: idk why but IT DOESNT EXIST SOME OF THIS WORKERS done something ***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-doest-exist-can-somebody-help-me/14b40cc7-ef9b-472c-a33a-b0a9cb2eaebd
  4. Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account: Somebody, unknown who, has created a windows/Microsoft account using my email account.Without disclosing the full account, let me just say that my account was created with a . before the @gmail.com, while the Microsoft account is created without that same full stop before the...
  5. Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account

Somebody created a microsoft account with my email account: Somebody, unknown who, has created a windows/Microsoft account using my email account.Without disclosing the full account, let me just say that my account was created with a . before the @gmail.com, while the Microsoft account is created without that same full stop before the...
  6. Malwarebytes Forum Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Forum Account: When I register malwarebytes forum account, it does not send verification code to my email. I click resend again then 15 minutes still don't get received. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes-forum-account/582fcde8-472f-4245-ae08-c64e2d6cbe0c
  7. Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?: Hi! So about a month back, the connection on my computer began growing increasingly unstable with the ping constantly spiking into the hundreds and even thousands. The thing is, it is only with this one computer, my girlfriend's laptop works just fine even in the same room...
  8. Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?

Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?: Hi! So about a month back, the connection on my computer began growing increasingly unstable with the ping constantly spiking into the hundreds and even thousands. The thing is, it is only with this one computer, my girlfriend's laptop works just fine even in the same room...
  9. My account suddenly disappeared from the forum!

in Windows 10 Support
    My account suddenly disappeared from the forum!: Hi, I've been using tenforums and sevenforums for years. I had another account here and it suddenly disappeared, not registered! I contacted support here and they told me they do not have such account. Did someone from the tenforums team accidentally deleted accounts? 180959
  10. Can somebody help me with my rewards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can somebody help me with my rewards: This morning I use some of my rewards points for 100 mins for Skype but Microsoft has not given me my free mins yet. How can I contract Microsoft so I can ask them how my free mins. I also have one more question for everyone. I was trying today to reset my pc back to the...