Windows 10: can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?

Discus and support can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been waiting 20 minutes and it's always boch 77%. [ATTACH] kann mir jemand helfen kann ich das obere uptade nicht später machen und den... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Frageimmer69, Jul 9, 2020.

1. can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?

I've been waiting 20 minutes and it's always boch 77%.

can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already? 0_big.jpg

:)

Frageimmer69, Jul 9, 2020

2. I can't turn Windows Uptade on

Hello everybody, i have this issue with the Microsoft Store where none of my apps can uptade because Windows Uptade is off.

The troubleshooter tells me there is no problem.

I remember turning it off to boost the performance of a game, and now i have spent the entire day trying to turn it back on(regedit, settings, gpeditor) and nothing worked.

Please help, i really need to uptade Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because there's a bug where the game can't find my license(even though i own it) and i heard you can fix it by uptading the game to the newest version

Smuffi1738, Jul 9, 2020
  3. windows uptade

Même après l'avoir désinstallé complètement, window uptade m'affiche toujours la même erreur

LucasChaussalet, Jul 9, 2020
  4. can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?

I can't turn Windows Uptade on

"Turn on Windows Uptade"

"Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings."

Code: 0x80070422

Smuffi1738, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already?

1. can somebody help me can I not do the upper uptade later and the rest of the uptade already? - Similar Threads - somebody help upper

2. Windows Uptade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Uptade: My Computer won't uptade it keeps telling me that my pc is missing security and quality fixes. I've tried troubleshooting and it did nothing. When i press on "check for uptades" it checks but it won't let me uptade it.But its always the same uptade that won't upatade. I would...
  3. Windows Uptade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Uptade: My Computer won't uptade it keeps telling me that my pc is missing security and quality fixes. I've tried troubleshooting and it did nothing. When i press on "check for uptades" it checks but it won't let me uptade it.But its always the same uptade that won't upatade. I would...
  4. Windows Uptade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows uptade

windows uptade: hello lenovo system 1.1.19.6 update what is ? I searched a lot about but couldn't find ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uptade/77894acf-f649-43ff-9707-7739bd189aa8
  6. Can't do Windows Uptade?

Can't do Windows Uptade?: [ATTACH] people you can help me Windows 10 Kann kein Windows Uptade machen?
  7. Can somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody help me: ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me/adfb45d9-0587-42d9-996c-c3a6eae2c61d
  8. windows uptade

windows uptade: [ATTACH] hello windows insider 2004 i was trying to install feature download is being downloaded after 99% when i check up windows update, it nothing like this screenshot is seen just empty i can't shut down the computer so i don't know if the update continues ?...
  9. windows uptade

windows uptade: hello everyone I'm using the 1511 version whenever i update I encounter such an error 0x80240fff,what is this error code and how can i fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uptade/a3d00d37-2eeb-4922-8f79-3a5a4bcca5fe
  10. windows uptade

windows uptade: Bonjour, je vous contacte car windows uptade ne veut plus effectuer de mise à jour à cause de l'erreur 0x80070422. J'ai longuement cherché sur internet mais aucune solutions proposées n'a fonctionné. Merci de votre aide et de votre réponse....