Windows 10: Can somebody help me fix a stability issue?

Discus and support Can somebody help me fix a stability issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this desktop a couple of years ago, it's intended to be suitable both for gaming and studying. However, one or two weeks ago or so my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by m.pule, Mar 29, 2021.

1. m.pule Win User

Can somebody help me fix a stability issue?

I built this desktop a couple of years ago, it's intended to be suitable both for gaming and studying. However, one or two weeks ago or so my computer started showing stability issues. In short, after I use it for some time, the software starts stuttering: it runs for a second at full FPS, then lags for half a second, then restarts running fine for a second, then freezes again for half a second, and it keeps doing so until I restart the system.

I've tried these solutions but none worked:

- Replacing the CPU coolant liquid and reapplying thermal paste.

- Replacing emergency battery.

- Increasing paging memory.

- Overclocking the CPU with an AMD software in Windows.

- Overclocking CPU and memory systems from the BIOS, and raising voltage.

- Optimizing games settings and GPU performance with GeForce Experience.

- Doing a clean boot.

- Deleted all temporary files, defragmented and optimized memory units.

- Did a clean Windows reinstallation.

- Made sure all drivers are updated and found no malwares.

Furthermore, the hardware performance graphs show no spikes, RAM and VRAM both run below 50% capacity, there is no sign of overheating.

Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus X470 Ultra-Gaming, running Windows 10 64 bits

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    16 Gb RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

System partition is installed on a 500 Gb SSD + additional 950 Gb internal SSD

I have no clue on how to fix this issue. Anyone has any ideas?

:)

m.pule, Mar 29, 2021

2. fix stability Windows 10

Please help with fixing stability issues.

MariaCremona, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Can somebody help me fix a stability issue?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Can somebody help me fix a stability issue?

1. Can somebody help me fix a stability issue? - Similar Threads - somebody help fix

2. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  3. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  4. Can somebody help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me?: I do not know what is happening with my microphone, it sounds horrible, I looked everywhere I downloaded all the realtek drivers I downloaded krisp I downloaded Voicemeeter and looked for the windows sound control panel, but I can't find ANYTHING, in all games, microphone...
  5. Can somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody help me: ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me/adfb45d9-0587-42d9-996c-c3a6eae2c61d
  6. Can somebody help me with this

Can somebody help me with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoctorVid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf4ieo/can_somebody_help_me_with_this/
  7. Can somebody help me how to fix this?

Can somebody help me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jietung02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdw6ys/can_somebody_help_me_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Can somebody help me how to fix this?

Can somebody help me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jietung02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdw6ri/can_somebody_help_me_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Can somebody help me how to fix this?

Can somebody help me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jietung02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdvzc0/can_somebody_help_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can Somebody Help me?

Can Somebody Help me?: I did download game, I ran it and I do not see anything, except the notice on screen to change resolution I tried to restart pc and after boot up (when I should normaly see login screen) I see again notice to lower resolution, how should I do it without reseting pc and...