Windows 10: Can somebody help me with my rewards

Discus and support Can somebody help me with my rewards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This morning I use some of my rewards points for 100 mins for Skype but Microsoft has not given me my free mins yet. How can I contract Microsoft so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrishaRenae45, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Can somebody help me with my rewards

This morning I use some of my rewards points for 100 mins for Skype but Microsoft has not given me my free mins yet. How can I contract Microsoft so I can ask them how my free mins.

I also have one more question for everyone. I was trying today to reset my pc back to the factory settings but it keeps telling me there is not enough space on my harddrive I don't understand that when I told it to remove all my files.

:)

TrishaRenae45, Mar 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Can somebody help me with my rewards

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Can somebody help me with my rewards

1. Can somebody help me with my rewards - Similar Threads - somebody help rewards

2. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  3. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  4. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?: Hi! So about a month back, the connection on my computer began growing increasingly unstable with the ping constantly spiking into the hundreds and even thousands. The thing is, it is only with this one computer, my girlfriend's laptop works just fine even in the same room...
  6. Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Somebody Help Me With My WiFi?: Hi! So about a month back, the connection on my computer began growing increasingly unstable with the ping constantly spiking into the hundreds and even thousands. The thing is, it is only with this one computer, my girlfriend's laptop works just fine even in the same room...
  7. Can somebody help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me?: I do not know what is happening with my microphone, it sounds horrible, I looked everywhere I downloaded all the realtek drivers I downloaded krisp I downloaded Voicemeeter and looked for the windows sound control panel, but I can't find ANYTHING, in all games, microphone...
  8. Can somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody help me: ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me/adfb45d9-0587-42d9-996c-c3a6eae2c61d
  9. Can somebody help me with this

Can somebody help me with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoctorVid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf4ieo/can_somebody_help_me_with_this/
  10. Can Somebody Help me?

Can Somebody Help me?: I did download game, I ran it and I do not see anything, except the notice on screen to change resolution I tried to restart pc and after boot up (when I should normaly see login screen) I see again notice to lower resolution, how should I do it without reseting pc and...