Windows 10: Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful

Discus and support Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/angelgitev [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/angelgitev, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful

/u/angelgitev, Jan 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful

1. Can somebody help me with this problem I would be very thankful - Similar Threads - somebody help problem

2. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  3. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  4. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  5. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  6. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can somebody help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me?: I do not know what is happening with my microphone, it sounds horrible, I looked everywhere I downloaded all the realtek drivers I downloaded krisp I downloaded Voicemeeter and looked for the windows sound control panel, but I can't find ANYTHING, in all games, microphone...
  8. Can somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody help me: ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me/adfb45d9-0587-42d9-996c-c3a6eae2c61d
  9. Can somebody help me with this

Can somebody help me with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoctorVid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf4ieo/can_somebody_help_me_with_this/
  10. Can Somebody Help me?

Can Somebody Help me?: I did download game, I ran it and I do not see anything, except the notice on screen to change resolution I tried to restart pc and after boot up (when I should normaly see login screen) I see again notice to lower resolution, how should I do it without reseting pc and...