Windows 10: Can somebody help me

Discus and support Can somebody help me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christian A.Ruíz, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Can somebody help me

¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows? Can somebody help me ef5bedef-1be5-45bd-bb4f-ce2034221c39?upload=true.png

:)

Christian A.Ruíz, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Can somebody help me on how to reconfigure boot loader in Windows 10?

Can somebody help me [​IMG]
    Information First and foremost, you will need 2 thumbdrives or DVD's.
    One for The Windows install media, and one for the Macrium Recovery Environment.
    Also and External Disk for the system image will be needed.

When clean installing, you're really only looking to rebuild these two partitions:

1. ***Unplug ALL additional drives(internal as well as external before clean installing! Only have your system disk connected***
    2. Boot into the Windows install media, and set up the language setting as always.
    3. When it asks for a key, select "I don't have a product key" at the bottom.
    4. Select custom install, and delete all partitions.
    5. Select "Next" and let the installer build the partitions.
    6. If the PC uses wifi you can also skip this step, as you will be re imaging your C: drive with all Windows updates, your programs, drivers, and data.
    7. Go ahead and use Express settings because of the above also.
    8. Let the install finish.
    9. When you come to the desktop, go ahead and safely remove the install media.
    10. Now shutdown and plug in the Macrium recovery media and boot into it.
    11. Turn on the external device that contains the system image.
    12. Click the Restore tab.
    Find your image you made click on it, to select the partition(CCan somebody help me :) and ONLY select this one.

Let Macrium restore the partition.
    Close Macrium and reboot into Windows.

Cliff S, Jul 1, 2020
  3. quasar923 Win User
    can somebody eigther i/m me or skpe me to tell me how to o/c step by step?

can some one skype me or instant message me to help me o/c my computer step by step. i have had many failed attmeps. thanks. skype- quasar923 aol-quasar923

quasar923, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Can somebody help me

Can somebody help me on how to reconfigure boot loader in Windows 10?

I did that but it says error

keithsummer, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Can somebody help me

1. Can somebody help me - Similar Threads - somebody help

2. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  3. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  4. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  5. Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...

Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried...: Hello, can somebody help me to get the brightness slider on my windows 11, i have tried the update drivers and it doesn't help.The brightness slider is missing....
  6. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  7. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?: I had basically avoided trying to run this program HP hardware diagnostics for windows 10 for sometime now, since i updated windows, probably repaired windows, and different things.But my system does not run this program, and I am showing logs in the event viewer.what can i...
  8. Would somebody be able to help me troubleshoot Event Logs?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. my windows 11 pc made a pc by itself can somebody help me it was fine last night till I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 pc made a pc by itself can somebody help me it was fine last night till I...: windows 11 made password by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-made-a-pc-by-itself-can-somebody/dc8acebd-55fe-4573-88e8-9e71b7d18277
  10. my windows 11 pc made a pc by itself can somebody help me it was fine last night till I...

my windows 11 pc made a pc by itself can somebody help me it was fine last night till I...: windows 11 made password by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-made-a-pc-by-itself-can-somebody/dc8acebd-55fe-4573-88e8-9e71b7d18277