Windows 10: Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

Discus and support Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaggyRoby [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShaggyRoby, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

/u/ShaggyRoby, Dec 18, 2020

2. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Dec 18, 2020
  4. notnats Win User

Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

little issue, i can't open the network settings

Sorry then, I have no other suggestions. Maybe somebody else will step in.

notnats, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

1. Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on? - Similar Threads - somebody please tell

2. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  3. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  4. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eob2ltrc6nlof1u/minidumps.zip/filePc keeps black screening and blue screening and not booting giving LED code VGA motherboard is B350M Gaming Pro, GPU is AMD Radeon R9 390...
  5. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eob2ltrc6nlof1u/minidumps.zip/filePc keeps black screening and blue screening and not booting giving LED code VGA motherboard is B350M Gaming Pro, GPU is AMD Radeon R9 390...
  6. Could somebody please analyze these minidumps and tell me whats wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  8. Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Erden1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnx4a0/can_somebody_tell_me_what_to_do_in_this_situation/
  9. Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?: I created a USB Windows 10 installation disk - and it showed up as Drive F. I've since removed the USB drive - but Drive F still shows in Disk Management - and the installation USB thumb drive shows as Drive H. I have no other drives attached to my PC and can't figure out...
  10. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?: This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks on my mouse are not registering. Sorry for the low quality video but i had to keep the file size small so that I could upload...