Windows 10: Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor

Discus and support Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harleyshadow27 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Harleyshadow27, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor

/u/Harleyshadow27, Mar 17, 2020

2. Setting up dual monitor on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to connecting external monitor to the PC.

Usually, you will receive an error when connecting external monitor when the cable is not connected properly. I would suggest you to follow the suggestions mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot external monitor connections in Windows 10

Additionally, you may want to refer the below articles

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Dual monitor, Dual mouse??

Hello,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• How have you setup dual monitors?
    • Are you referring to use 2 different mouse/keyboard with the dual monitor setup?
    If yes, the mouse or keyboard may function same as one another. Since, it has to be connected to single PC/tower.

However, setting up 2 different mouse/keyboard with the Dual- monitor setup, it may not function separately for each monitor.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 17, 2020
  4. mathesar Win User

Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor

Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active.

If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the 2nd monitor loses its color calibration. Also anytime I reboot my PC (Even if I have both monitors active) the 2nd monitor loses my calibration.

The 2nd monitor has a fairly strong bias for the color Green so I can always tell right away.

I'm probably overlooking something and was hoping someone might of dealt with this before Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor :)

mathesar, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor

1. Can somebody tell me why this keeps happening on my pc? Started as soon as I went dual-monitor - Similar Threads - somebody tell why

2. Hello and good day, Can somebody tell me why I'm seeing this when Windows 10 starts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello and good day, Can somebody tell me why I'm seeing this when Windows 10 starts?: Started seeing this yesterday. Hadn't installed anything recently. Last update before today was 3 weeks ago.If I click on 'ok', it asks for a password. When I scroll down on that window and wait a few seconds, the white screen disappears and I see the dektop as usual. Thanks....
  3. Hello and good day, Can somebody tell me why I'm seeing this when Windows 10 starts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello and good day, Can somebody tell me why I'm seeing this when Windows 10 starts?: Started seeing this yesterday. Hadn't installed anything recently. Last update before today was 3 weeks ago.If I click on 'ok', it asks for a password. When I scroll down on that window and wait a few seconds, the white screen disappears and I see the dektop as usual. Thanks....
  4. Can somebody tell me why I cannot name my own computer taker of souls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can somebody tell me why I cannot name my own computer taker of souls: Don't need 6,000 characters but just wondering why an entity would assume that they had the right to tell me what I can name my computer I can't name my computer taker of souls and I don't care if it's dumb or not it's what I want to do just curious if anybody knows why I...
  5. Can somebody tell me why I cannot name my own computer taker of souls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody tell me why I cannot name my own computer taker of souls: Don't need 6,000 characters but just wondering why an entity would assume that they had the right to tell me what I can name my computer I can't name my computer taker of souls and I don't care if it's dumb or not it's what I want to do just curious if anybody knows why I...
  6. Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Erden1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnx4a0/can_somebody_tell_me_what_to_do_in_this_situation/
  7. As soon as I start my PC this happens...

As soon as I start my PC this happens...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aneopet4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ahkd/as_soon_as_i_start_my_pc_this_happens/
  8. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  9. Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaggyRoby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfyuj9/can_somebody_please_tell_me_what_the_f_is_going_on/
  10. Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...

Can someone tell me why this "corruption" bug happens on my computer?, it happens on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shoam16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8ftyu/can_someone_tell_me_why_this_corruption_bug/