Windows 10: Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check

Discus and support Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can somebody do a test for me? Last time in my house was power outage , and after next boot i had this error in event viewer: Faulting application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxx123, Jan 3, 2017.

1. xxx123 Win User

Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check

Can somebody do a test for me? Last time in my house was power outage , and after next boot i had this error in event viewer:

Faulting application name: NvStreamUserAgent.exe, version: 7.1.2071.1338, time stamp: 0x5726e1d3 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10586.306, time stamp: 0x571af2eb Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000002e909 Faulting process ID: 0x2eb8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ab42563e84e5 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv\NvStreamUserAgent.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Report ID: 60f4acee-7366-4535-b87a-6870b161075a Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

So can somebody force manually restart pc ( like power cut ) and check if event viewer is nvstreamuseragent error and post screen ,please?Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check event viewer,for me?

:)

xxx123, Jan 3, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Permanently Disable Display Adapter, Intel Graphics HD 4000 conflict with Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti

nVidia cards have a technology called Optimus, if this is switched off, Windows should not see your Intel HD Graphics

Optimus automatically switches between the 2 GPU's depending on the task you are performing, switching it off forces Windows to only use your nVidia GPU.

Sometimes, switching off Optimus is done in your BIOS and sometimes it is done in the nVidia Control Panel

Once you switch off Optimus, restart your PC and Windows should not see or use the Intel HD Graphics . . .

DaveM121, Jan 3, 2017
  3. MS Tech Bench *.ISO for Win 10 will not accept product key

Jeff,

I truly appreciate you paying attention to my questions. I have now reached the place where I cannot update to Win 10 because my mobo has an onboard GPU chipset from Nvidia that Win 10 refuses to recognize and Nvidia refuses to accommodate. I also am not
    yet clear which Nvidia PCIe GPUs, Win 10 will agree to live with. Forcing a GPU at this point does not look attractive in view of the prospect that Win 10 can, in the future, force it updates. I have decided to wait a few months to see if the GPU issues sorts
    out.

January123, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

From the attention notice at the top of your post and the top of the forum:

Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

Post this in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Jan 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Can somebody with nvidia gpu force manually restart pc and then check - Similar Threads - somebody nvidia gpu

2. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it: Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11...
  3. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it: Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11...
  4. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  5. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it: My pc specs: OS: Windows Pro 20H2Intel i9 10900KRTX 3080 8GB Vram32GB RamMy pc freezes forcing me to restart it manually. At first i thought it was a problem related to League of Legends running in the background, because everytime the crashes happens the game is running so...
  6. PC Freezes forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Way to force display to run on laptop's NVIDIA GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to force display to run on laptop's NVIDIA GPU?: Simply, is there a way to get Windows to run the integrated display off of the NVIDIA (or other added GPU) rather than the iGPU? Currently trying to get OBS to display capture without having to run it on the iGPU and consequently hammer its performance, and I am not seeing a...
  8. NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU suddenly not working after restart: i was trying to connect my laptop to tv but the sound not coming through, so i try to restart my laptop to see if it fix things. But after i restart it, the nvidia suddenly not detected by device manager. When i try "show hidden devices" on device manager, the nvidia is there...
  9. How Do You Check Nvidia GPU Temps?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How Do You Check Nvidia GPU Temps?: I've just purchased my first ever Nvidia GTX GPU. I've always purchased AMD Radeon cards but due to the shortage of RX480/580s I opted for Nvidia. As a result, I am totally unfamiliar with the control panel and G-force Experience so am finding my way around. Anyway,...
  10. Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Force Nvidia instead of Onboard Intel GPU: I set everything in the the Nvidia Control Panel to force the system to use my Nvidia Geforce 850M GPU, since I noticed that it wasn't ever switching. I also set it to display on the screen what GPU the Physx engine is using, and it always uses the onboard Intel GPU. I also...