Windows 10: Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file?

Discus and support Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://gofile.io/d/Nfp569 Have a feeling it might be my internet adaptor as that was the problem last time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Nugent NUGENTD2, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file?

https://gofile.io/d/Nfp569

Have a feeling it might be my internet adaptor as that was the problem last time

:)

Daniel Nugent NUGENTD2, Jun 6, 2020

2. Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Jun 8, 2020
  3. anttii Win User
    Help needed at analyzing minidump after crash

Hello,

I have been getting all kinds of bluescreens and crashes lately and I decided to run driver verifier today. As soon as I booted into windows, my computer crashed and I got the driver verifier bluescreen. The following link should have the minidump and msinfo
    files and I would appreciate if someone with better abilities could try to analyze it. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

anttii, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file?

Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file?

1. Can someone analyze my bluescreen minidump file? - Similar Threads - someone analyze bluescreen

2. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  3. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  4. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  6. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  7. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  8. Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?

Windows BSOD, can someone analyze minidumps for me?: Hello. I built a new PC and I'm having an issue where Windows would crash while playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I did not observe this crash in other uses other than playing that game not sure if it's related and it's a new PC so I haven't used it that much. The info...
  9. CAn someone analyze my dump file please?

CAn someone analyze my dump file please?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsGpY44h-WG5BtXUKb9mtRtyMOI please let me know if you need anymore details and i will provide them. I've been crashong due to driver irql not less or equal. Please help me! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Can someone analyze these dump files?

Can someone analyze these dump files?: I wanted to analyze them myself but I can't find anything online about how. I can open them, I see what program it thinks caused the crash, but I know it's actually a hardware error, here's a report from reliability monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name:...