Windows 10: Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps

Discus and support Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've not been on W10 for a while now due to no reliable internet access. I've just been looking (well, trying to) at the Phone app that appeared as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaggyMaggyPoo, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps

I've not been on W10 for a while now due to no reliable internet access.

I've just been looking (well, trying to) at the Phone app that appeared as 'new' on the list.

I can't find any information about this - every time I try a search I get things related to Windows Phone, this is an app on my laptop.

It looks like it's similar to Skype, and seems to link to Skype Directory and other Contacts lists, but is there any information anywhere on what it actually is and how it works?

Likewise can someone point me at information about my 'new' messenger app.

Thanks

:)

SaggyMaggyPoo, Nov 9, 2015

2. menu icons of 3rd party apps removed after hard format

there must be someone who knows more about this than me.... please enlighten me

firenze2153, Nov 9, 2015
  3. menu icons of 3rd party apps removed after hard format

get device status at nokia beta labs... it will show you a lot about your phone...

friedbrains, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps

1. Can someone enlighten me about the phone and messenger apps - Similar Threads - someone enlighten phone

2. can someone bring me some enlightenment on how to resolve this or what could be causing the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can someone bring me some enlightenment on how to resolve this or what could be causing the...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. can someone bring me some enlightenment on how to resolve this or what could be causing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone bring me some enlightenment on how to resolve this or what could be causing the...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. can someone bring me some enlightenment on how to resolve this or what could be causing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  6. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  7. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can someone help me with my Android Phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me with my Android Phone: Apart from the fact that Your Phone has ceased again to connect my Android 9 with my PC, several weeks ago. I have now got a major problem with a basic feature of the phone itself and have been struggling and failing to get help elsewhere. When receiving a call the ringer...
  9. Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me with an app that is unknown to me: [IMG]so I have some Unknown app with access to my Google Drive installed. It’s supposed to be from a developer and I shouldn’t even be able to get into G sweet but I stumbled on it I don’t have a school account and I don’t have my work account so if somebody could just take a...
  10. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713