Windows 10: Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?

Discus and support Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KAiMRY [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KAiMRY, Jul 28, 2020.

1. /u/KAiMRY Win User

Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?

/u/KAiMRY, Jul 28, 2020
  2. hostage67 Win User

how to increase my fsb?

General: Overclocking Guide - EXTREME Overclocking Forums

There is a guide for you to read that will explain a bunch of the basics. I suggest reading as many of the guides on that forum as you can before overclocking so you know what you are getting into and how to do it safely. As long as you use small steps and check it as you go you will be relatively safe in overclocking.

hostage67, Jul 28, 2020
  3. ruggb Win User
    can someone explain this??

since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this

Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale? [​IMG]

White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the one I am on.
    white has the same users as black.

Piecesof8 is a NAS - there is no media server configured on it
    If I clk on Black admin or bill I get a media player window.

WHAT is going on with the ppl in Redmond?

Windows 10 is getting out of hand.

ruggb, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?

1. Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale? - Similar Threads - someone explain fix

2. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  3. Setup for resale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup for resale: I have an older laptop that I want to sell. I have cleaned everything off of the HD and reinstalled Win10 pro. Is it possible to set it up so that a prospective buyer can give it a test run without dealing with my user name and password or pin? For instance, can it be set up...
  4. Setup for resale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup for resale: I have an older laptop that I want to sell. I have cleaned everything off of the HD and reinstalled Win10 pro. Is it possible to set it up so that a prospective buyer can give it a test run without dealing with my user name and password or pin? For instance, can it be set up...
  5. Setup for resale

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  7. can someone explain how EFS works ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone explain how EFS works ?: i encrypted a folder and back up my key on flash drive. but when i added another account (administrator), they were able to modify the folder like delete or copying the files inside. although they cannot open any files on it. how to disable file modify from other user...
  8. Can someone explain to me how to get sound from my Acer monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone explain to me how to get sound from my Acer monitors.: How do I get sound from my Acer monitors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-to-me-how-to-get-sound-from-my/6354801d-0dd9-47d4-bc31-c987660dd370
  9. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...