Windows 10: Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight...

Discus and support Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fateofmind [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fateofmind, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight...

/u/fateofmind, Mar 2, 2020
  2. xanderax Win User

How to configure taskbar to highlight open applications, like in win7?

In the taskbar, Win10 only highlights the active application icon. The other icons look the same, regardless if the application is open or not.

Is there an option to make all open, running applications highlight in the taskbar like in Win7? Thanks!

xanderax, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 2, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight...

Taskbar Icons not Highlighted?

For the programs that are in use, the "highlight" is a line laminated under each thumbnail, and the one that is on the screen is "shaded".
    Do you have the same thing as shown in the screenshot below ?

Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight... [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight...

1. Can someone explain how to make the taskbar look like this? With the icon highlight... - Similar Threads - someone explain taskbar

2. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  3. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  4. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  5. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  6. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...
  7. How can I make all my taskbar icons overlap like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make all my taskbar icons overlap like this?: [ATTACH] I think the best way to explain this is with a picture. Look at the icons on the left; after opening the program it duplicates the icon (one for the pinned program, and one for the open program) while the right icon simply overlays the open program icon over the...
  8. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...
  9. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...
  10. Taskbar Icons not Highlighted?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons not Highlighted?: Hi just a quick question and wondered if anyone else has this? My Taskbar Icons don't highlight when in use, I'm used to seeing them highlighted in W7 and miss that as I often close W10 with something open in the background, like notepad or something.. Is there a way to...