Windows 10: Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

Discus and support Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] To further clarify is doesnt stop my games, but at the same time i don't understand where or what this Jenkins file is either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewAmell, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after... aadedff4-77ca-4d94-8b0f-cedaa0fc16b8?upload=true.png

To further clarify is doesnt stop my games, but at the same time i don't understand where or what this Jenkins file is either

:)

AndrewAmell, Nov 17, 2018

2. Issue when playing games

Hello,

This issue when you're playing games can be due to incompatible driver since it can be resolved by updating the display driver. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us the needed information below:

• Which device are you using in playing games?
    • Is this issue happening when you're playing online or offline games?
    • Is there a connected USB device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you try reinstalling the driver instead of updating it. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Looking forward to your response for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 17, 2018
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after...

1. Can someone explain this error that pops up when i play games and why nothing happens after... - Similar Threads - someone explain error

2. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  3. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  4. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  5. Can someone explain to me what this is? It’s never popped up before when I used to alt tab.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain to me what this is? It’s never popped up before when I used to alt tab.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Buttershush [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mdeff7/can_someone_explain_to_me_what_this_is_its_never/
  6. Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GraveSymphony [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l61e2n/can_someone_please_explain_why_this_happens_it/
  7. Can someone explain this? Graphical error? Virus?

Can someone explain this? Graphical error? Virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/THROWAWAY19199119919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmpp4g/can_someone_explain_this_graphical_error_virus/
  8. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  9. Can someone explain what happened to my old login information after I set up a Windows...

Can someone explain what happened to my old login information after I set up a Windows...: So my kid wanted me to play Minecraft. I buy Minecraft from the Windows Store. However, I can't install it unless I activate some sort of Windows feature that requires I give them an email address. I do that. It then asks to set up a login on my machine. I am dubious, but kid...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...