Windows 10: Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my...

Discus and support Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ishc3ice [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ishc3ice, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my...

/u/ishc3ice, Sep 27, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

Hi,I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 (Htc hd2)and the windows market place doesn´t work,and I don´t know whta to do

PabloMilet, Sep 27, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my...

1. Can someone explain this? I don't know what that means and it doesn't let me use my... - Similar Threads - someone explain don't

2. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  3. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what something means when trying to use an app: I am trying to use an app called "Movies Database" from the store. Every time I click on a movie or program, I receive an error with the attached message. It was working fine before but now nothing....
  4. I don't know what something means when trying to use an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone explain what this means?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain what this means?: I'm just trying to move files from one folder to another on my new laptop. Instead, File Explorer crashes, the entire screen flickers, then comes back to the desktop after a few seconds. When I went in search of anything that might be the cause of it, I looked at Error...
  6. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  7. I have this error 101102 and don't know what that means can a person help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this error 101102 and don't know what that means can a person help me: When I pull up Wheel of foutune it tells me the Viedo Error101102 and it keeps just cireling around need to have this fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-error-101102-and-dont-know-what-that/45f339b7-662e-4a83-8368-fc042eac698b
  8. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  9. Can someone explain databases to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain databases to me?: I had never heard of these programs until trying to find one that will work with something I just downloaded. What exactly is a database and why do I need one for some programs? Are these databases files on my machine, or do they require Internet connection? If so, where are...
  10. Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't know what "Actions Recommended" means: Greetings, I tried asking this in Microsoft Answers and have tried all the responses there. I created a second standard user account, and Windows Defender Security Center says "Actions Recommended." When I open it, Security at a glance shows all icons green. On my...