Windows 10: can someone explain this please

Discus and support can someone explain this please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Christophe Yorkshire, May 30, 2019.

1. can someone explain this please

I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday for weeks and months on end, it will look the same but sometimes, randomly it will destroy my views; I open and nothing is not grouped, nothing is in details layout and nothing is sorted by date modified. When we have an operating system that is truly dynamic and not static at all, one where the OS does not care at all about the user nor the user settings, how can this be considered a great or useful operating system. How? I RDP every single day into my computers and just randomly it asked me to add the cert to the cache. If I log in every day to that PC via RDP, why is randomly asking me this? How can any one agree with this? I make settings and it should stay that way until I say so, not when microsoft decides.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, May 30, 2019

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, May 30, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 30, 2019
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

can someone explain this please

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, May 30, 2019
Thema:

can someone explain this please

1. can someone explain this please - Similar Threads - someone explain please

2. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  3. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  4. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  5. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  6. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  7. Can someone explain 08002BE10318

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone explain 08002BE10318: Why do I see this number on loads of the GUID strings? 08002BE10318 Windows Version 10.0.18363.1256 171224
  8. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  9. Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain these netstat results to me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimmyDingus321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl6sbq/can_someone_please_explain_these_netstat_results/
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...