Windows 10: Can someone explain this to me?

Discus and support Can someone explain this to me? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by W.C. Blitzy, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me? 4ccc4ca3-0014-4dff-8153-c1861246a89e?upload=true.png

Turned on my laptop and got this notification.

Is there something I should do?

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Oct 9, 2020

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Oct 9, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 9, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Can someone explain this to me?

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Can someone explain this to me?

1. Can someone explain this to me? - Similar Threads - someone explain

2. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?: I'm getting this message in the Event Viewer log constantly. In addition, my Win 11 PC periodically freezes up requiring a re-boot.I'm wondering if this red error message is the cause. Can you explain what this means in simple lay terms? Thanks:Log Name: System Source: NetBT...
  5. Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?

Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?: I'm getting this message in the Event Viewer log constantly. In addition, my Win 11 PC periodically freezes up requiring a re-boot.I'm wondering if this red error message is the cause. Can you explain what this means in simple lay terms? Thanks:Log Name: System Source: NetBT...
  6. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  7. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  8. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

9. Can someone explain this sorting?

Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  10. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587