Windows 10: can someone explain this??

Discus and support can someone explain this?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ruggb, May 6, 2016.

1. ruggb Win User

can someone explain this??

since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this

can someone explain this?? [​IMG]

White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the one I am on.
    white has the same users as black.

Piecesof8 is a NAS - there is no media server configured on it
    If I clk on Black admin or bill I get a media player window.

WHAT is going on with the ppl in Redmond?

Windows 10 is getting out of hand.

:)

ruggb, May 6, 2016

2. Can someone explain this !!

Really it's amazing !

When I bought my E71 about 4 months ths ago ,and as I was upgrading from S40 series ,I found it a little bit slow , of couse compared to other N series like N73 it was much faster.

For some issues , I decided to hard reset the device ,When I did that , it got about twice the speed compared to the speed at the time of purchase !!

I said might be the programs , I started to install them one by one from my backup ,still the phone is much faster opening menus....etc compared to the time of purchase !!

I said might be other programs , and I took a brand new phone where I found the formatting removed some programs that were installed at phone memory like mmssync ,Nokia webservice support ,Nokia internet service support package 1 ...etc

I did that till I made sure from the file manager that my phone's programs are exactly the same as the brand new phone!

then I compared my phone , and a brand new phone taken from a friend's shop ,still my phone after formatting is much faster !!!

What can be the reason behind that ,really I am about to start telling all my friends to backup and hard reset to get the maximum speed , but will it work with everybody? ,I can't tell as I can't explain the phenomena at the first place... can anybody help
    ?

it_is_me---01, May 6, 2016
  3. Can someone explain this !!

Thanks for the reply ,

I'm not talking about software upgrade , I'm talking about same software , anly thing I did is frmatting .

I agree with you it's hard to believe ,however I will try to make a side by side comparision and put in in youtube if I could .

it_is_me---01, May 6, 2016
Thema:

can someone explain this??

1. can someone explain this?? - Similar Threads - someone explain

2. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?: I'm getting this message in the Event Viewer log constantly. In addition, my Win 11 PC periodically freezes up requiring a re-boot.I'm wondering if this red error message is the cause. Can you explain what this means in simple lay terms? Thanks:Log Name: System Source: NetBT...
  5. Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?

Can someone explain this error message in laymens terms?: I'm getting this message in the Event Viewer log constantly. In addition, my Win 11 PC periodically freezes up requiring a re-boot.I'm wondering if this red error message is the cause. Can you explain what this means in simple lay terms? Thanks:Log Name: System Source: NetBT...
  6. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  7. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  8. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

9. Can someone explain this sorting?

Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587
  10. Can someone explain this sorting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain this sorting?: Can someone explain this sorting? I have it sorted by name ascending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-sorting/8dfd3e0c-6389-4942-8939-753f3c0d8587