Windows 10: Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...

Discus and support Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Broppled, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Broppled Win User

Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>19</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-08-17T02:24:50.6085797Z" /> <EventRecordID>64263</EventRecordID> <Correlation ActivityI

:)

Broppled, Aug 16, 2022

2. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Hello Dave

I have similar problems. Whenever i start Apex Legends my pc crashes. Could use some help here. I have looked into the minidump file and there are 5 crashes listed. All of them happened today when launching apex except one of the crashes.

LucasAllmendinger, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...

Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...

1. Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop... - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  3. Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone explain me why this happens and how to solve it?: I don't know how long this has been going on but it's been happening for a while now, and I also formatted the pc and it's still going on. The buttons don't work properly and I can't see the complete text....
  4. Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...

Can someone explain to me why all the sudden my Apex Legends has been crashing to desktop...: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>19</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  5. My apex legends keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  6. My apex legends keeps crashing

My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  7. I need help can someone explain to me why this keeps happening??? This pc set has been two...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help can someone explain to me why this keeps happening??? This pc set has been two...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/the-master-baiter2k1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj88bt/i_need_help_can_someone_explain_to_me_why_this/
  8. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  9. Can someone explain this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone explain this to me?: [ATTACH] Turned on my laptop and got this notification. Is there something I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-explain-this-to-me/8e96668f-8d35-46ef-b971-4e07b2194af5
  10. Can someone explain databases to me?

Can someone explain databases to me?: I had never heard of these programs until trying to find one that will work with something I just downloaded. What exactly is a database and why do I need one for some programs? Are these databases files on my machine, or do they require Internet connection? If so, where are...