Windows 10: Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?

Discus and support Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/laptopcash [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/laptopcash, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?

/u/laptopcash, Jan 4, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?

Custom cursor animated effects trail

Mouse cursor animated effects trail

• Start "Mouse"

Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor? G7Ftf.png

• Select "Pointer Options"
    • Enable "Display pointer trails"
    • Press "OK"

Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor? kVDWx.png

I'm looking for a way to customize this effect with different animations

You could consider CursorFX from Stardock:

Disclaimer

I am not affiliated with Stardock in any way, I am just an end user of their software.

DavidPostill, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor?

1. Can someone explain why I am seeing this effect everywhere I click my cursor? - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...: Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am opening a folder one hidden file is also opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-the-hidden-files-are-showing-all-over-my/20c8395c-a20d-462b-8fff-ede942592bf6
  3. Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am...: Why the the hidden files are showing all over my laptop can someone explain. whenever i am opening a folder one hidden file is also opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-the-hidden-files-are-showing-all-over-my/20c8395c-a20d-462b-8fff-ede942592bf6
  4. Why can’t I see my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I see my cursor?: There is no other mouse connected, I am trying to use the system touchpad on my Toshiba windows 10. We’ve restarted, updated the computer, updated any mouse drivers, tried the Fn+function keys, and we are out of ideas. I tried to call the support line but it directed me to...
  5. Why can’t I see my cursor?

Why can’t I see my cursor?: There is no other mouse connected, I am trying to use the system touchpad on my Toshiba windows 10. We’ve restarted, updated the computer, updated any mouse drivers, tried the Fn+function keys, and we are out of ideas. I tried to call the support line but it directed me to...
  6. why am I seeing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  7. why am I seeing this?

why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  8. Can someone explain why folders are not appearing in search? As you can see, not even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain why folders are not appearing in search? As you can see, not even...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8eea91oigh851.png?width=962&format=png&auto=webp&s=efadf884870c0d89f5d379c327dcf7a263afa157 submitted by /u/THe_PrO3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk1wsj/can_someone_explain_why_folders_are_not_appearing/
  9. Can someone explain this to me like I am an 8 yr old

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone explain this to me like I am an 8 yr old: A new process has been created. Creator Subject: Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: - Account Domain: - Logon ID: 0x3E7 Target Subject: Security ID: NULL SID Account Name: - Account Domain: - Logon ID: 0x0 Process Information: New Process ID: 0x2a0 New Process Name:...
  10. can someone explain this??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can someone explain this??: since forever when I open windows explorer or file explorer and click on network I get a list of computers in my network or a list divided into computers, media devices, etc. Today I get this [img] White-Lightning and Black-Lightning are both computers. Black is the...