Windows 10: Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to...

Discus and support Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just had to reset my PC because, (I'm guessing) I was forgot to disconnect my 2 external hard drives upon restaring my PC. When my system came back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JULIEBOYCE5, May 2, 2019.

1. Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to...

I just had to reset my PC because, (I'm guessing) I was forgot to disconnect my 2 external hard drives upon restaring my PC. When my system came back on, the storage sense alerted me that my disk was almost full!! Mind you I bare started using this hard drive so it had maybe 20G of used storage, My 2 externals hold my 1TB and 750G. Which I have all files routed to these 2 drives. I am only assuming these sys files are the cause because I didnt have them prior. I just need some understanding on this, and possibly some tips on not getting my 2 externals crossed as part of the main OS.

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, May 2, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

sys fan support

You'll need to go into the BIOS and set the Sys Fan speed manually, or adjust the curve set in the BIOS provided the motherboard supports that function.

RCoon, May 2, 2019
  3. sys fan support

Hello everyone,
    I was connect my 200mm, 1100 rpm fan into my power supply with molex cable. I decide to remove molex cable and put into motherboard sys fan and the fan was rotate too slow. Can someone tell me, this sys fan on motherboard did he support that fan, or what`s the requirements on this sys fan ?

Pavel Bacov, May 2, 2019
  4. auggy Win User

Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to...

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area(LV302V64.Sys)

The error does appear to be caused solely by the LV302V64.SYS.

One thing though is that the date of the LV302V64.SYS appears to be from 2008 and if the camera is a QuickCam Messenger there appears to be a more recent driver available from Logitech.

It is a Windows 7 driver but could work in Windows 10:

http://support.logitech.com/product/quickcam-messenger-product#download

You could compare the dates of the LV302V64.SYS on both systems and see if the older laptop has a newer version.

The location of the LV302V64.SYS is in the C:\Windows \System32\drivers folder - right-click the LV302V64.SYS > Properties > Details should give the version and date

The Hardware Ids of the camera can identify the camera:

Locate the camera in the Device Manager and right-click the device > Properties > Details, then choose "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to...

1. Can someone give me some knowledge on pagefile.sys,hyperfile.sys, swap.sys? 20G went to... - Similar Threads - someone knowledge pagefile

2. pagefile sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pagefile sys: hi my pagefile sys went up suddenly to 11 gb while was playing game and after like end match in game it went back to normal how it was before it maked first time i think is it normal...
  3. pagefile sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pagefile sys: hi my pagefile sys went up suddenly to 11 gb while was playing game and after like end match in game it went back to normal how it was before it maked first time i think is it normal...
  4. pagefile sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C: pagefile .sys Degrag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: pagefile .sys Degrag: How do I defrag my C: pagefile .sys my O&O Degrag Prof states that the files is 32G with a 97.71 degree of relative fragmentation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-pagefile-sys-degrag/1435a24e-30c1-43a8-9587-dbbac2c1216e"
  6. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  7. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  8. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  9. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  10. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
Tags: