Windows 10: Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account?

Discus and support Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it possible? Because hours after that my laptop taskbar had onedrive opening and before i logged in, there was no onedrive.Also i logged in because... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Craeckerz., Aug 6, 2020.

1. Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account?

Is it possible? Because hours after that my laptop taskbar had onedrive opening and before i logged in, there was no onedrive.Also i logged in because they said they their account has free windows 10 minecraft im mot so sure i just wanted to help my friend who wanted. Then the day after that happened, my user account logo the one where you log in after you turn on your pc became into a deadpool logo and i checked the emails and accounts in settings then i saw the email that i signed in. I saw it so i tried to remove it and i did but im still paranoid that maybe he couldve logged in with onedrive and steal my files and stuff. And if its not safe what can i do? Please help me thanks.

:)

Craeckerz., Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Can someone get you banned if they said you threatened to hack someone offline when you didnt?

I got told i was gonna get banned for telling someone i was gonna hack them offline when i clearly never said that.

TankDempsey0115, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account?

1. Can someone hack you with onedrive if you log in with their microsoft account? - Similar Threads - someone hack onedrive

2. How can you re-access an administrator account that is a Microsoft account that you cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you re-access an administrator account that is a Microsoft account that you cannot...: I had created an administrator account by creating a new outlook Microsoft account. My laptop is freshly bought- and has no current files or anything on it. However, whenever I try signing in, the password comes out as incorrect each time. I can't reset the password because...
  3. How can you re-access an administrator account that is a Microsoft account that you cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you re-access an administrator account that is a Microsoft account that you cannot...: I had created an administrator account by creating a new outlook Microsoft account. My laptop is freshly bought- and has no current files or anything on it. However, whenever I try signing in, the password comes out as incorrect each time. I can't reset the password because...
  4. Can you get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you get my hacked account back?: Hello Microsoft, I got hacked and a hacker changed my microsoft accout after playing in some games in my account and I don't know what to do, can you please give my old email domain back?Thank you. I will pay attention to the response....
  5. Can you get my hacked account back?

Can you get my hacked account back?: Hello Microsoft, I got hacked and a hacker changed my microsoft accout after playing in some games in my account and I don't know what to do, can you please give my old email domain back?Thank you. I will pay attention to the response....
  6. You are receiving this message because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are receiving this message because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.: I've been getting these emails since setting up OneDrive on my new Win11 laptop. How do I OPT OUT of these emails?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-receiving-this-message-because-you-have-a/7658044e-c7ca-4510-937c-fbe7d2fcf358
  7. You are receiving this message because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

You are receiving this message because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.: I've been getting these emails since setting up OneDrive on my new Win11 laptop. How do I OPT OUT of these emails?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-receiving-this-message-because-you-have-a/7658044e-c7ca-4510-937c-fbe7d2fcf358
  8. email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...: Hi this afternoon I receaved lots of emails from some one that had hack into a friends email account. can you trace it if they were using OUTLOOK...
  9. If you have an adult account can someone use family safety restrictions on you

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    If you have an adult account can someone use family safety restrictions on you: hi :D but srsly tho can someone install and use family safety on an adult account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-have-an-adult-account-can-someone-use/47843946-7e3d-4fce-a139-f5b5baa2e56a
  10. "You can log in to this account without entering a password"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can log in to this account without entering a password": On December 7, 2018, after I upgraded to version 1803 on Windows 10 Professional (OS build 17134.472), this phrase pops up on the Welcome Screen even though there is a password box: "You can log in to this account without entering a password." All you have to do is click...