Windows 10: Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

Discus and support Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently when I open the lid of laptap it goes straight to blue screen. It then restarts and generally runs fine. I downloaded the mini dump file and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hillel Posner, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

Recently when I open the lid of laptap it goes straight to blue screen. It then restarts and generally runs fine. I downloaded the mini dump file and ran in windbg, but I am not sure how to figure out which driver is making the call that's causing the error? If someone is willing to help, I appreciate it... I am actually trying to help my girlfriend :Here is a link to the dumpfile.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NDP9bWV669sr6eAErZuAXvUKaEkRX_x9/view?usp=sharing

:)

Hillel Posner, Jan 27, 2023

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Sean8 Win User
    blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

1. Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of... - Similar Threads - someone help analyze

2. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! Can someone please analyze my dump files and explain to me what I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! Can someone please analyze my dump files and explain to me what I...: Here is my link for the blue screen dump files130923-dmpI'm wondering what could possibly be the cause of this. I had this problem before and reset my computer to windows default. It helped for about a week now I have had 2 BSOD today alone. If anyone can read these files and...
  3. Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...: Recently when I open the lid of laptap it goes straight to blue screen. It then restarts and generally runs fine. I downloaded the mini dump file and ran in windbg, but I am not sure how to figure out which driver is making the call that's causing the error? If someone is...
  4. Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me analyze my dump file. Computer blue screens when I open come out of...: Recently when I open the lid of laptap it goes straight to blue screen. It then restarts and generally runs fine. I downloaded the mini dump file and ran in windbg, but I am not sure how to figure out which driver is making the call that's causing the error? If someone is...
  5. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  6. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  7. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

8. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  9. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  10. Can someone analyze these dump files?

Can someone analyze these dump files?: I wanted to analyze them myself but I can't find anything online about how. I can open them, I see what program it thinks caused the crash, but I know it's actually a hardware error, here's a report from reliability monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name:...