Windows 10: can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout?

Discus and support can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so i have a few reg files that ive been basically taking turns importing back and forth. they do what i need them to but id like to have them both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klepp0906, Mar 14, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout?

so i have a few reg files that ive been basically taking turns importing back and forth.

they do what i need them to but id like to have them both present at once as a context menu entry "Restore Ownership" with a submenu like "Restore to SYSTEM" and "Restore to TrustedInstaller" or some such.

this'll also serve as a template/example for me going forward, so theres that can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout? :)

Code:
    and

Code:
    :)

klepp0906, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout? :(

ArmoredCavalry, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Add Take Ownership to Context Menu in Windows 10  

Ok. If you're not seeing "Press any key to continue" in the command prompt when using the pause context menu, then it's failing before reaching the pause command.

I have updated the .reg file in step 3. Please see if that helps. can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout? :)

Are you getting a UAC prompt when using the context menu?

Brink, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. can someone help me combine these two .reg into a context menu flyout? - Similar Threads - someone help combine

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  5. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  6. Can anyone help me to get context menu in this way!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to get context menu in this way!: Before some regular updates my windows 11 context menu was good because it is a new context menu and without "show more options"and this update I lost it and my context menu looks bad, can anyone tell me how to get the context menu like 1st pictureNow it is like this, so...
  7. Can anyone help me to get context menu in this way!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me to get context menu in this way!: Before some regular updates my windows 11 context menu was good because it is a new context menu and without "show more options"and this update I lost it and my context menu looks bad, can anyone tell me how to get the context menu like 1st pictureNow it is like this, so...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me identify the last two icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flame2525 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc97ob/can_someone_help_me_identify_the_last_two_icons/
  10. "Merge" missing from .reg context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Merge" missing from .reg context menu: "Merge" is missing on my ,reg context menu. The only supposed solution I could find here was for Win 7, but it didnt work. 61626