Windows 10: Can someone help me decipher my bugcode

Discus and support Can someone help me decipher my bugcode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc usually freezes whenever I play games on steam and I wondered if anyone can help me decipher my dump file so I can fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zionplix, Sep 4, 2021.

1. zionplix Win User

Can someone help me decipher my bugcode

My pc usually freezes whenever I play games on steam and I wondered if anyone can help me decipher my dump file so I can fix the problem.INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000000000f0, The system failed to completesuspend a power transition in a timely manner.Arg2: 0000000000000004, The system power state in transition.Arg3: 000000000000000e, The sleep checkpoint most recently reached.Arg4: ffff8b0f3cb54040, A pointer to the thread currently processing the request.Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VAL

:)

zionplix, Sep 4, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 4, 2021
  3. DevG25 Win User
    Bugcode ndis driver

Still getting BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER error

DevG25, Sep 4, 2021
  4. Can someone help me decipher my bugcode

Need help deciphering Chinese

Please skip to post #9

I appreciate any help if there are any members who understand Chinese please.

So far I've adjusted DPI and frequency, which are the most important functions for me. But I'm curious to see what this mouse offers further.

So I'm trying to install a mouse driver, the instructions say to click on Setup.

The error is captured in screenshot below.
    I tried running it as administrator, and also changing ikernel.ex_ to ikernel.exe

How can I fix this?

Can someone help me decipher my bugcode [​IMG]

Black Panther, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Can someone help me decipher my bugcode

1. Can someone help me decipher my bugcode - Similar Threads - someone help decipher

2. Can someone please help me decipher this windows error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please help me decipher this windows error.: I've been having problems with my PC for a while now, but recently my computer has crashed and I've managed to find this in the Event Viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0xa0000001 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. Can someone please help me decipher this windows error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me decipher this windows error.: I've been having problems with my PC for a while now, but recently my computer has crashed and I've managed to find this in the Event Viewer.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0xa0000001 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Can anyone help me decipher this Dmp file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me decipher this Dmp file?: PC keeps blue screening FREQUENTLY, i've many things to solve it. 1: updated PC, GPU, and all Drivers,2: complete CLEAN WIPE and reinstall of windows3: upgrading and downgrading from 10 to 11 currently back on 114: Scanning the PC with different programs and CMD codes5:...
  5. Can anyone help me decipher this Dmp file?

Can anyone help me decipher this Dmp file?: PC keeps blue screening FREQUENTLY, i've many things to solve it. 1: updated PC, GPU, and all Drivers,2: complete CLEAN WIPE and reinstall of windows3: upgrading and downgrading from 10 to 11 currently back on 114: Scanning the PC with different programs and CMD codes5:...
  6. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  7. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  8. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help with deciphering a bugcode from a minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with deciphering a bugcode from a minidump: After testing a bit more of my recent crashes I ran the driver verifier to help determine what the issue is, can anyone help with the deciphering of it since I cannot make heads to rails of it. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4A device driver attempting to corrupt the...
  10. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...