Windows 10: Can someone help me delete the second one

Discus and support Can someone help me delete the second one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kebine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hofx9m/can_someone_help_me_delete_the_second_one/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kebine, Jul 9, 2020.

1. /u/Kebine Win User

Can someone help me delete the second one

/u/Kebine, Jul 9, 2020

2. Help me choose my new ISP!

T1 connections are only 24*64k = 1.536 Mbps. Also is T1 connections are not used as often as they once were meaning if he cannot get fiber/DSL/Cable then a T1 is probably out of the question as well. T1's are mainly used for businesses for their phone system such as a PRI. A T1 line can carry 24 digitized voice channels, or it can carry data at a rate of 1.544 megabits per second. If the T1 line is being used for telephone conversations, it plugs into the office's phone system. If it is carrying data it plugs into the network's router. A T1 connection is a step above ISDN/56k INET.

• DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
    • ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
    • T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
    • T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
    • OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
    • OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
    • OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
    • OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
    Hope this helps *Smile Can someone help me delete the second one :)

brandonwh64, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Can someone help me with these black bars?

Windows 10
    Hello, any idea about these? They appear in random softs and my work is a lot harder. It simply appears in random windows, over random icons and drop-down menus. Any ideas on how to fix this? My drivers and windows updates all are fine, also is not something related to the Dark Theme of the PC. Thank you

Can someone help me delete the second one [​IMG]

EduardxGabriel, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Can someone help me delete the second one

OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

Hello, Experts,

I need someone's help creating an OpenSSL certificate on Windows 10 for my NAS and router. I've literally spent hours (actually probably more) trying to go through the directions that are littered on the net but I can't still seem to understand how to do it. The directions aren't specific enough and I get lost.

If someone could please help me, I will promise them my liver, kidney, or any other body part that they require. If you need anything else, I will give. I'm a straight male but I might even consider someone to bugger me. That's how desperate I am...

CerebralFreeze, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me delete the second one

1. Can someone help me delete the second one - Similar Threads - someone help delete

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me?: so i have question for everyone who know something about this blue screem i watch every video but they cant help me becaude when i turn on my pc yeah it says preparing automatic repair but after this he still going on blue screen...
  5. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  6. Can someone help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me: Hello guys can someone really pls help me, when i starting up my computer the sign in screen is automatically showing up theres no lock screen to show anymore? Its directing to sign in screen... Can someone really help me pls...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can someone help me?: Any body? please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/60da70aa-6902-41ab-bf1a-70074f771063
  9. Can someone help me with this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/
  10. OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?: Hello, Experts, I need someone's help creating an OpenSSL certificate on Windows 10 for my NAS and router. I've literally spent hours (actually probably more) trying to go through the directions that are littered on the net but I can't still seem to understand how to do it....