Windows 10: Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar?

Discus and support Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I usually play Fortnite while in a call on Discord and I often like recording clips to look back and smile. My problem is the Game Bar records me + my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ray_uwu, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Ray_uwu Win User

Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar?

I usually play Fortnite while in a call on Discord and I often like recording clips to look back and smile. My problem is the Game Bar records me + my friends voices. Is there a way to disable the background audio Discord voices while recording a clip? Thank you for your help in advance <3

:)

Ray_uwu, Feb 28, 2020

2. Game bar only records audio

I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time.

Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The background.

Please help!

dillonconway, Feb 28, 2020
  3. windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

it is all games and I have made sure the mic is on but that doesn't help. all that does is pick up my voice mot my friends. I am using discord and it is not picking up any audio from discord. it does not matter the game or anything the problem is not recording
    audio from discord.

CharlieHarken, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Ramhound Win User

Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar?

Xbox Game bar after uninstalling UWP and disabling UAC

The Game DVR feature and specifically the in-game Game Bar that appears in compatible applications, is controlled by the Xbox Universal Windows Platform application, which is one of the default provisioned UWP applications.

Yes

In order to disable the Game DVR you have to disable it within the Xbox application.

Source: How to Disable Windows 10’s Game DVR (and Game Bar)

Once you disable the Game DVR functionality it will stay disabled.

In order to turn UAC competely, open regedit, and navigate to following location.

You are going to have to modify the value of EnableLUA to 0. Setting the UAC setting to it's lowest setting, within the Control Panel on Windows 10, does not actually disable UAC.

Ramhound, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar? - Similar Threads - someone help disable

2. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.: I have tried everything but every time I click the record button it just says try again later. It's been saying that for 3 days now after I have updated it, tried to troubleshoot. It just won't work. Please don't refer me to the frequently asked questions because none of...
  3. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.: I have tried everything but every time I click the record button it just says try again later. It's been saying that for 3 days now after I have updated it, tried to troubleshoot. It just won't work. Please don't refer me to the frequently asked questions because none of...
  4. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  6. Game bar not recording clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  7. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  8. Xbox Game Bar clips are frozen (with audio in the background)

Xbox Game Bar clips are frozen (with audio in the background): This doesn't happen 100% of the time but sometimes when I record a clip using Win + G and then click the "Record clip" button (alternatively, I've also used Win + Alt + G), I capture a clip that seems to be frozen, however the audio of the clip still plays in the background....
  9. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  10. Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while recording audio from Discord using Game Bar: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...