Windows 10: can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?

Discus and support can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop has been stuck on the booting screen as soon as the circle shows up it spins for about a second and freezes completely, if tried almost every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by itzcreed, Feb 5, 2023.

1. itzcreed Win User

can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?

my laptop has been stuck on the booting screen as soon as the circle shows up it spins for about a second and freezes completely, if tried almost every comment to restart or reboot it but it doesn’t work could i get help?

:)

itzcreed, Feb 5, 2023

2. New cumulative update desktop frozen

My computer was frozen in a loop trying to reboot! How would you suggest I try a recovery when it is "FROZEN" IN A LOOP????? IT WOULD NOT respond!!! Your recommendation was not very helpful.

mrstubborn, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Feb 5, 2023
  4. vnessj112 Win User

Boot Loop

Hello,

Need help fixing boot loop. After a Windows 10 update, the PC is stuck on a boot loop. I have tried repair and restore options, as well as a few command prompt options, and nothing has worked. I have been trying to reinstall/upgrade from USB but just get
    a compatibly report saying the option isn't available. The hard drive is only a couple months old. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

vnessj112, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

1. can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop? - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  3. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  4. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  5. Can someone help me fix my pc

Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  6. can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?

can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?: my laptop has been stuck on the booting screen as soon as the circle shows up it spins for about a second and freezes completely, if tried almost every comment to restart or reboot it but it doesn’t work could i get help?...
  7. Can someone help me fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this: https://imgur.com/gallery/VObDcTj submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk51vc/can_someone_help_me_fix_this/
  8. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  9. Can someone help me fix my mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me fix my mouse?: My mouse started acting funny, after I cleaned it (the scroll wheel), and now when I pull down the mouse, it also moves right, very noticeable, and when i push forward, it also moves left, a little. Does anyone know of a way to calibrate the sensors when I move it around? I...
  10. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...