Windows 10: Can someone help me fix my mouse?

Discus and support Can someone help me fix my mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse started acting funny, after I cleaned it (the scroll wheel), and now when I pull down the mouse, it also moves right, very noticeable, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InfraDelta, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Can someone help me fix my mouse?

My mouse started acting funny, after I cleaned it (the scroll wheel), and now when I pull down the mouse, it also moves right, very noticeable, and when i push forward, it also moves left, a little. Does anyone know of a way to calibrate the sensors when I move it around? I already tried updating the drivers, using enhanced pointer precision with higher pointer speed (because it was too slow for me and even on lower speed its still noticeable), there's no mouse specific software I could use for this specific mouse to tweak it. I tried adjusting the laser/emitter itself to make it work, does seem anything happened. So could anyone help me adjust it using a software?

:)

InfraDelta, Dec 8, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 8, 2019
  3. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Dec 8, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Can someone help me fix my mouse?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Can someone help me fix my mouse?

1. Can someone help me fix my mouse? - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  3. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  4. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  6. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  7. Can someone help me fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this: https://imgur.com/gallery/VObDcTj submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk51vc/can_someone_help_me_fix_this/
  8. Can someone help me fix this problem?

Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  9. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  10. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...