Windows 10: Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big

Discus and support Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pablo-H131 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pablo-H131, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big

/u/Pablo-H131, Sep 15, 2020

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big

How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big

1. Can someone help me fix my taskbar on my main monitor it’s really big - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  3. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  4. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  6. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  7. Can someone help me fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this: https://imgur.com/gallery/VObDcTj submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk51vc/can_someone_help_me_fix_this/
  8. Can someone help me fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix my laptop?: I’m getting “umountable boot error” and when the auto repair starts the screen goes black, please help! submitted by /u/seguin9119 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9b7u/can_someone_help_me_fix_my_laptop/
  9. Can someone help me fix my mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me fix my mouse?: My mouse started acting funny, after I cleaned it (the scroll wheel), and now when I pull down the mouse, it also moves right, very noticeable, and when i push forward, it also moves left, a little. Does anyone know of a way to calibrate the sensors when I move it around? I...
  10. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...