Windows 10: Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got...

Discus and support Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/leonoblak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6euo/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_annoying_thing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leonoblak, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got...

/u/leonoblak, Mar 27, 2020
  2. ElderJohn Win User

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Mar 27, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    I can't make shortcuts for some things

Just want to cover a base or 2...…….
    1. What are those ( a few things ) ? Would you list a coupe of them ?
    2. What method/steps did you use to try to create desktop shortcuts ?

davidhk, Mar 27, 2020
  4. terrace Win User

Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got...

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got... :)

terrace, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got...

1. Can someone help me fix this annoying thing happening to my pc, my shortcuts randomly got... - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?: first comes this warning - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL...
  3. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?: first comes this warning - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID {4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL...
  4. my pc keeps crashing at random can someone please help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  6. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

Can someone help me with fixing my PC: Yesterday, yes just yesterday, I got a brand new Windows 10 PC. One of the first things I did was check for updates, and I was letting it check while I downloaded some games and applications that I was going to use. After I finished checking for updates and such I restarted...
  7. Can someone help me with fixing my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can someone help me fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  9. Can someone help me fix my pc

Can someone help me fix my pc: This started when I was playing sea of thieves. I was playing fine earlier that day but I moved my computer to my apartment and then the game started crashing like I was lagging out and after a while the computer started black screening and eventually started blue screening...
  10. Can someone help me with my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with my PC: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...