Windows 10: Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

Discus and support Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wonder if someone can tell me how to fix this. I am trying to mod a microsoft store game by replacing a picture. So how could i fix it ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by real noob lol, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

I wonder if someone can tell me how to fix this.
    I am trying to mod a microsoft store game by replacing a picture.

So how could i fix it ?

:)

real noob lol, Aug 12, 2019

2. still no fix for action center?

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• What all steps have you tried to resolve the issue?
    This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party applications/corrupted system files.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to disable antivirus software (and any other security software) and firewall on the computer as a test and check if that fixes the issue.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other
    software and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks.

Also, make sure Action Center option is on.

• Open the Start menu, type Turn system icons on or off in the search bar and click on Turn system icons on or off from the search bar results.
    • Turn the Action center on.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

Follow the below steps and check whether you are able to access Action center.

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

2. Click File > Run New Task.

3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

4. Type CMD.

5. Type all the following four commands one by one at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

6. Close the CMD window.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

1. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action" - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. can someone PLEASE help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone PLEASE help me fix this?: I recently changed my hardware-id to be unbanned from a game & now it says I don't have windows activated, from what I've found out so far its because the activation key linked to my computer is now invalid since it thinks I'm on a new computer due to the hardware id switch,...
  3. Can you help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix this?: Ok so I have used network reset and tried every troubleshoot method and my wifi will not turn on the button isn’t even there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-fix-this/f0657def-9eaf-4c94-b30f-b6dcdd0d4827
  4. Can you help me fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me fix this?: Ok so I have used network reset and tried every troubleshoot method and my wifi will not turn on the button isn’t even there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-fix-this/f0657def-9eaf-4c94-b30f-b6dcdd0d4827
  5. Can you help me fix this??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me fix this??: I'm trying upgrade Windows 10 from my Windows 8.1 computer, after I'm start to Installing Windows 10 running at 70%, I see a message ''Windows 10 Installation has failed'' errors!!Can you help me how to fix this?? Hope you send me in my email: *** Email address is removed for...
  6. Can you help me fix this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix this??: I'm trying upgrade Windows 10 from my Windows 8.1 computer, after I'm start to Installing Windows 10 running at 70%, I see a message ''Windows 10 Installation has failed'' errors!!Can you help me how to fix this?? Hope you send me in my email: *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Can you help me fix this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can someone help me fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this: https://imgur.com/gallery/VObDcTj submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk51vc/can_someone_help_me_fix_this/
  9. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  10. Can Someone Help Me Fix This?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Someone Help Me Fix This?: When I Click On A Game/App it says 'Try That Again' page could not be loaded.please try again. I clicked try again and it crashed. then I waited like 1 hour and still same problem. Can Someone Help Me? Error Code:0x80004003...