Windows 10: Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

Discus and support Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wonder if someone can tell me how to fix this. I am trying to mod a microsoft store game by replacing a picture. So how could i fix it ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by real noob lol, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

I wonder if someone can tell me how to fix this.
    I am trying to mod a microsoft store game by replacing a picture.

So how could i fix it ?

:)

real noob lol, Aug 12, 2019

2. still no fix for action center?

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• What all steps have you tried to resolve the issue?
    This issue could have occurred due to conflict between third party applications/corrupted system files.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: As an initial step, I suggest you to disable antivirus software (and any other security software) and firewall on the computer as a test and check if that fixes the issue.

Disclaimer: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other
    software and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks.

Also, make sure Action Center option is on.

• Open the Start menu, type Turn system icons on or off in the search bar and click on Turn system icons on or off from the search bar results.
    • Turn the Action center on.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

Follow the below steps and check whether you are able to access Action center.

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

2. Click File > Run New Task.

3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

4. Type CMD.

5. Type all the following four commands one by one at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

6. Close the CMD window.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action"

1. Can someone help me fix "You need permisson to peform this action" - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...
  3. can someone help me I skip this error plis..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can someone help me I skip this error plis..: 031719-8828-01.dmp17/3/2019 01:46:49 pm DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffc602`acfe2060 ffff9d85`66a5f7d0 ffffc602`b48850a0 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe + 1aa0a0 NT Kernel & System Sistema Operativo Microsoft® Windows® Microsoft Corporation...
  4. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  6. OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OpenSSL - Can Someone Help me Create One?: Hello, Experts, I need someone's help creating an OpenSSL certificate on Windows 10 for my NAS and router. I've literally spent hours (actually probably more) trying to go through the directions that are littered on the net but I can't still seem to understand how to do it....
  7. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me?: i cant find the SCENES command from Format for 3d models..please help me to enable it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/cd7f5b75-00ab-43cb-813c-20fe3f325924
  8. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  9. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....