Windows 10: Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display

Discus and support Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This thing keeps appearing. I have tried to get rid of it by several means and it is completely destroying my gaming experience.Someone suggested a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Close-By, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Close-By Win User

Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display

This thing keeps appearing. I have tried to get rid of it by several means and it is completely destroying my gaming experience.Someone suggested a piece of softwarethat can remove it, but it keeps coming back when I am gaming and it has cost me a lot by distracting me.How do I get rid of it completely? Permanently

:)

Close-By, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Diskpart not locating volume with windows installed on it

Hello,

I have a desktop that is currently stuck in a Repair loop, and goes to BSOD. One thing I found is when I try to rebuild BCD it says Total identified Windows installations: 0.

Currently it appears Windows is installed on the X:\ drive of this computer, but when I check diskpart and list volumes it doesn't show X:\ and none of the volumes displayed have a system partition in them.

If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!

elusiveness, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display

WIN 10 Volume control

Greetings and thank you for your time.

On the bottom right of the task bar, when I click on the volume icon the volume display doesn't appear.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

2whldreams, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display

1. Can someone help me get rid of this thing that appears in Windows? Volume Onscreen Display - Similar Threads - someone help rid

2. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  3. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  4. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  6. Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.: I had a game idle on steam client, and walked back up to my room to a BSOD mentioning KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION...I have the minidump file, but no knowledge on how to fix. Thanks....
  7. Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me get to the bottom of this.: I had a game idle on steam client, and walked back up to my room to a BSOD mentioning KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION...I have the minidump file, but no knowledge on how to fix. Thanks....
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. Can someone help me with this thing any help is appreciated!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with this thing any help is appreciated!: If anyone knows how to fix this help is appreciated![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-this-thing-any-help-is/3c41f1f2-2ecd-49b8-8585-e897fd62dc67
  10. Can someone please help me get rid of this windows backdoor nothing I do gets rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me get rid of this windows backdoor nothing I do gets rid of it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shelby-gt350r [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hok8mn/can_someone_please_help_me_get_rid_of_this/