Windows 10: can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work.

Discus and support can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello anyone. i need some help from the breathtaking people of this community. so in this laptop I have a application that I used for work that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IvanNovalery, Jun 25, 2019.

1. can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work.

hello anyone.

i need some help from the breathtaking people of this community.

so in this laptop I have a application that I used for work that has been working fine since ever, until last Saturday. right now, every time I try to open it, the process for the application got immediately suspended and terminated. I've tried to open it in safe mode, with clean startup, fully scanned for viruses, and even update the windows with the latest update, but with no result. yes, I've contacted the person in charge of our inhouse application. but perhaps you guys/girls have some input too..

this are the error log from event viewer concerning this problem.

i'm very much appreciate any input that you have.

thank you.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-06-24T21:02:58.575491700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>60413</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>LAPTOP-9TBD88LD</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>Application: Pinnacle KB.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Management.ManagementException at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start() at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize() at System.Management.ManagementObject.Initialize(Boolean) at System.Management.ManagementClass.GetInstances(System.Management.EnumerationOptions) at System.Management.ManagementClass.GetInstances() at Pinnacle_KB.Utils.GetProcessorID() at Pinnacle_KB.AppData..cctor() Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException at Pinnacle_KB.Home..ctor() at Pinnacle_KB.Program.Main()</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

IvanNovalery, Jun 25, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work. :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 25, 2019
  3. tdehan Win User
    Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Jun 25, 2019
  4. miahallen Win User

can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work.

miahallen, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work.

1. can someone help me. i can't open an application i usually use for work. - Similar Threads - someone help can't

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  5. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  6. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can someone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this?: So, I reset my PC because I kept getting blue screened, and there are now these broken shortcuts on my desktop that I can't get rid of. Can these be removed, and how? submitted by /u/osu_watuurmelon [link] [comments]...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. I can't make videos via the Photos application. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't make videos via the Photos application. Can someone help me?: I know this is such a grandpa question to ask but I can't seem to make video projects on my new laptop for some reason. Here's what my new laptop looks like:[IMG] And here's what my old laptop looks like don't mind the pictures i have a celebrity crush problem lmao:...
  10. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706