Windows 10: Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up...

Discus and support Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JaiDan141 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JaiDan141, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up...

/u/JaiDan141, Sep 25, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Device Manager Missing

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Are you able to see device manager in Control Panel?

• What is the status when you click on the option?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

As a work around, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu
    Check if you are able to see device manger in the pop up menu.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up...

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up...

1. Can someone help me? I get this message whenever I access device manager to see what’s up... - Similar Threads - someone help message

2. Can someone help me access this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me access this site...: I have had recent Firefox updates. I've tried both google and Firefox to no avail. I have used the trouble shoo for Microsoft and the response is my system is setup correctly and the problem is in the target destination. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Can someone help me access this site...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me access this site...: I have had recent Firefox updates. I've tried both google and Firefox to no avail. I have used the trouble shoo for Microsoft and the response is my system is setup correctly and the problem is in the target destination. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Can someone help me with this Error message pls ?

Can someone help me with this Error message pls ?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 1Parameter 2: ffParameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8054aa2626aOS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057...
  5. this error pops up whenever i try to download roblox, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this error pops up whenever i try to download roblox, can someone help me?: i had this problem a year ago and still havent fixed it. this error pops up: Details: InternetOpenfailed unknown error: 0x80072f7f i have searched this error on google and it doesnt show up....
  6. this error pops up whenever i try to download roblox, can someone help me?

this error pops up whenever i try to download roblox, can someone help me?: i had this problem a year ago and still havent fixed it. this error pops up: Details: InternetOpenfailed unknown error: 0x80072f7f i have searched this error on google and it doesnt show up....
  7. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  8. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

how the **** can i get someone to **** help me: how the **** can i get someone to **** help me without jumping through stupid **** hoops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-can-i-get-someone-to-help-me/a74d87b5-c1e0-456e-a84b-2df9c2d89f26
  9. how the **** can i get someone to **** help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Can someone help me? I see that "microsoft" icon in my task manager and it consumes a lot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me? I see that "microsoft" icon in my task manager and it consumes a lot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sa1nzb12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbf4j1/can_someone_help_me_i_see_that_microsoft_icon_in/