Windows 10: Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

Discus and support Can someone help me identify the last two icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flame2525 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flame2525, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

/u/flame2525, Jun 19, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

1. Can someone help me identify the last two icons? - Similar Threads - someone help identify

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  3. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  4. Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?: Hi all, I am running windows 11, insider build. Since my last update, my computer has been crashing frequently producing the error on a green screen, "windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart...." Yesterday was the first time since when the crash looped...
  5. Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?: Hi all, I am running windows 11, insider build. Since my last update, my computer has been crashing frequently producing the error on a green screen, "windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart...." Yesterday was the first time since when the crash looped...
  6. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  7. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  8. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  9. Can someone help me with the icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with the icons: Problem: you all know how when you save something on the desktop it will make an icon? Well for some reason when I try moving one I can put it ANYWHERE, and that means I can put icons on top of icons. And I don't want that to happen ( how do I make it so they snap back to a...
  10. Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes: I just built a new computer - and don't remember any blank entries on there before. So I believe they popped up after i installed Hyper V in order to install Docker for Windows. i ended up uninstalling Docker for Windows - and all of the Hyper-V components / container...