Windows 10: Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes

Discus and support Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just built a new computer - and don't remember any blank entries on there before. So I believe they popped up after i installed Hyper V in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by codebeastmode, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes

I just built a new computer - and don't remember any blank entries on there before.

So I believe they popped up after i installed Hyper V in order to install Docker for Windows. i ended up uninstalling Docker for Windows - and all of the Hyper-V components / container components via some power shell commands that I found online.

I'm not getting any relate errors/critical events in Event Viewer - and when I click "properties" - it shows it as svchost.exe item - I've used systernals but I can't trace what exactly these processes are leading to or originating from.

There is nothing suspicious in the suspicious in my startup entry list, I've checked autoruns, and i don;'t know what else to do.

PS - I've also check the scheduled asks and didn't find anything unneeded/suspicious.

Any help would be appreciated

Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes [​IMG]

:)

codebeastmode, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Thelps Win User

TCPView shows multiple [System Process] network connections...

The list has a huge variation of IPs. I haven't noted any pattern in what IPs appear.

Could you suggest how I could identify this process or set of processes referred to as [System Process]?

Thelps, Dec 24, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 24, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes

How to know if my PC is safe ?

No security software will be 100%, I would suggest to also go beyond security programs and amongst the other suggestions you could use ProcExp (Process Explorer) from SysInternals to identify rogue processes.

Thema:

Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes

1. Can someone help me identify these two "rogue"/blank system processes - Similar Threads - someone help identify

2. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  3. Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?: Hi all, I am running windows 11, insider build. Since my last update, my computer has been crashing frequently producing the error on a green screen, "windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart...." Yesterday was the first time since when the crash looped...
  4. Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me identify what is this or where it came from?: Hi all, I am running windows 11, insider build. Since my last update, my computer has been crashing frequently producing the error on a green screen, "windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart...." Yesterday was the first time since when the crash looped...
  5. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  6. Can someone help me with these two errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with these two errors?: ERROR 1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/02/2023 13:21:34 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MSI\user Computer: MSI Description: Faulting application name: BrawlhallaGame.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  7. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...
  8. Can someone identify this background process?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone identify this background process?: Hi, I'm just going through my background processes in Task Manager and there is something I cannot identify and Google search resulted in nothing; the name of the process is SHA1:0xaf1a342b, I was suspecting I have some kind of a keylogger, could this be related?...
  9. Can someone help me identify the last two icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me identify the last two icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flame2525 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc97ob/can_someone_help_me_identify_the_last_two_icons/
  10. "Rogue" background processes

in Windows 10 Support
    "Rogue" background processes: Launch an app, like Calculator, and it appears under the APPS section in Task Manager, but not as a background process. Close it and it vanishes. Yet, randomly, often after SLEEP, an app (likely from Windows store) shows up as a background process. Why? Is there a way to...