Windows 10: Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing?

Discus and support Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnz3b0YgYjlizUQq_iIyW5gBMpU?e=dBqbpS Here is the link to the files, any and all help would be much appreciated. This has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColemanDavis1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnz3b0YgYjlizUQq_iIyW5gBMpU?e=dBqbpS Here is the link to the files, any and all help would be much appreciated. This has been plaguing me for months

:)

ColemanDavis1, Apr 22, 2021
  2. Nuttydave Win User

Computer Crashes - Help!! Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing? :(

Update
    My ram isn't on the compatibilty list for the asus crosshair III board so im thinking it could be this *Frown Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing? :(.
    It ran fine for months and crashes are totally random I just played BFBC2 for 2 hours without a hic up running all 4gb in the hope of getting a minidump file

Nuttydave, Apr 22, 2021
  3. BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption - Help reading minidump

Hi,

I have a W10 PC with Home Versoin 1903. I have been having problems with BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. It seems to be farily random but most usually happens when first starting the PC. I was trying to fix it and had seen that it may be possible to
    work out the cause by analysing a minidump file. However, there were no minidump files produced.

I have updated my Video Driver and it has improved a bit (crashes less often) and has now started producing minidump files.

Can anyone help analyse the minidump files here to work out what is causing the issue so I may be able to fix it?

dump file generated - 2 different crashes:

120219-25656-01.dmp

120519-26625-01.dmp

Photo of the error:

IMG_9569.jpg

thanks for any help,

Trevor

TrevorWarry, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing?

how do you read the BSOD error message?

BlueScreenView by Nirsoft

Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Drone, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing?

1. Can someone help me read these minidump files to track down the cause for my PC crashing? - Similar Threads - someone help read

2. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  3. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  4. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  6. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  7. Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?

Can someone help me in efforts to understand this minidump file of a BSOD?: This is the minidump file i had, after a BSOD that appears to happen only when i'm gaming.I also got a volmgr ID 161 error and a Kernel Power ID 41 error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  8. Can someone help me understand this Minidump files

Can someone help me understand this Minidump files: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  9. Can someone help me understand this Minidump file

Can someone help me understand this Minidump file: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  10. Can someone help me with my PC Crashing

Can someone help me with my PC Crashing: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...