Windows 10: Can someone help me remove this grey area?

Discus and support Can someone help me remove this grey area? in Cortana to solve the problem; I need some help. Please read the title.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KhoiDo Dinh, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

I need some help. Please read the title.

:)

KhoiDo Dinh, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Grey area at top of screen

I would like to know what the grey area is on the top of screen that has File Edit View History Etc on it when I open home page?

When I open Google Chrome there is a very small grey area with my E-mail address in it. What is doing this ?

Thank you

EmilBasaldella, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Can someone help me remove this grey area?

1. Can someone help me remove this grey area? - Similar Threads - someone help remove

2. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  3. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  4. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: My PC is windows 10, 8 GB of RAM, CPU cooling, and I forgot the rest. My Keyboard and Mouse haven't been connecting nor my monitor. This has been happening for the past 4 months and I have watched every video on YouTube but they were no help. Someone please help me solve this...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me?: I need help the faster as posible please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/d4888b79-6281-49f3-b4f1-4b419c8a7b68
  7. Can someone help me remove this virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me remove this virus?: So, I recently recognized that randomly during the day Windows Terminal would pop up. I then recognized that when I was using Chrome and Windows Terminal randomly popped up, it would close all my Chrome windows, then relaunch Chrome a few seconds later into the start menu. It...
  8. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  9. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  10. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: Hi Everyone, I would to inform to you and ask for you help in this situation. I was trying to download this game, but it says "UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO INSTALL THIS GAME". I went to Update and Security in the Settings and I check for updates but there wasn't any. Can a kind...