Windows 10: can someone help me solve these 2 problems

Discus and support can someone help me solve these 2 problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, so the first problem i'm having is that whenever I try to connect my xbox series s controller through any usb port it keeps disconnecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Urnanbob, Apr 25, 2022.

1. can someone help me solve these 2 problems

Hello, so the first problem i'm having is that whenever I try to connect my xbox series s controller through any usb port it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and this shows up under universal serial bus controllers: "Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed" an when I double click it this is what it says in device status "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

The second problem i'm having is making a recovery environment so I can wipe my PC clean and start over as I feel like my PC is infected

Thank You

submitted by /u/Urnanbob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Urnanbob, Apr 25, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 25, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 25, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

can someone help me solve these 2 problems

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can someone help me solve these 2 problems :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

can someone help me solve these 2 problems

1. can someone help me solve these 2 problems - Similar Threads - someone help solve

2. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  3. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  4. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can someone help me solve that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me solve that?: Hello,i have troubles enable checkspelling in windows 10 in edge browsermessage is "contact your it-administrator to check that firewall doesn't block connections from microsoft servers"proof-> screenshot,thank you...
  6. can someone help me solve that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me solve that?: Hello,i have troubles enable checkspelling in windows 10 in edge browsermessage is "contact your it-administrator to check that firewall doesn't block connections from microsoft servers"proof-> screenshot,thank you...
  7. can someone help me solve that?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  9. can someone help me with my problem?

can someone help me with my problem?: ok so my pc started an automatic repair blue screen with the message "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc", i tried absolutly everything but everything fails, ive watched every youtube tutorial video but it doesnt work out can someone help me? i honestly dont know what...
  10. Can someone help me with this problem.

Can someone help me with this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxdroom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgsi1g/can_someone_help_me_with_this_problem/