Windows 10: Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair

Discus and support Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViiAzYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ids7pf/can_someone_help_me_to_get_out_if_this_blue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ViiAzYT, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair

/u/ViiAzYT, Aug 21, 2020
  2. brad59 Win User

blue screen

Tried safe mode, same blue screen!

brad59, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 21, 2020
  4. JMCCAU01 Win User

Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair

Blue Screen Will Not Boot Up

removed both sticks of memory maybe loose or dusty retry 1 at a time still will not boot
    only blue screen tried to boot safe mode still same

JMCCAU01, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair

1. Can someone help me to get out if this blue screen i did safe mode/boot/active derictory repair - Similar Threads - someone help blue

2. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  3. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  4. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone help me get out of a restating loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get out of a restating loop: My computer keeps telling me it has an error installing windows and canot proceed and tells me to click ok to restart the computer and the installation but then it keeps doing that over and over and over again I've been stuck here for soooo long please help...
  6. Can someone help me get out of a restating loop

Can someone help me get out of a restating loop: My computer keeps telling me it has an error installing windows and canot proceed and tells me to click ok to restart the computer and the installation but then it keeps doing that over and over and over again I've been stuck here for soooo long please help...
  7. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?: Hello im getting random crashes on my PC and then after around 20-40 sec i get a bluescreen DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, i tried updating all my drives and monitors and no luck I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400The Dolby DAX API Service...
  8. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?: Hello im getting random crashes on my PC and then after around 20-40 sec i get a bluescreen DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, i tried updating all my drives and monitors and no luck I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400The Dolby DAX API Service...
  9. My PC is crashing and getting Blue screen and i cant fix it, can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me out?: I'm running low on space and there are things that are taking up over 200 gb of space on my hard drive and the biggest thing i have downloaded is tf2. So can someone please tell me what i can do to free up all this storage. submitted by /u/24GamingYT [link] [comments]...