Windows 10: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Discus and support Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Asad Javed1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

:)

Asad Javed1, Apr 16, 2024
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 16, 2024
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

1. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . - Similar Threads - Someone help install

2. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...: enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-installing-wsl2-and/f7660daa-9d2a-4472-8b76-90d50a299a1a
  3. can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me with installing wsl2 and ubuntu on my windows. After installing, stuck...: enabled the required options in "Turn windows feature on or off" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-installing-wsl2-and/f7660daa-9d2a-4472-8b76-90d50a299a1a
  4. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  5. Can someone help me with my pc?

Can someone help me with my pc?: My pc has been crashing only during games ever since I replaced the MB I had to replace my MB because of a power outage. People have reviewed my dump files and have told me that it was my GPU and to the stuff to fix it but it has yet to have been fixed. Sometimes too when my...
  6. Can someone help me with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my pc?: Hi! After resetting my pc from scratch i could not use my mouse and keyboard and i can't restart it agin because i don't know the administration password and a can't boot in to safe mode. Can Someone help me?...
  7. Can someone help me with my pc?

Can someone help me with my pc?: Hi! After resetting my pc from scratch i could not use my mouse and keyboard and i can't restart it agin because i don't know the administration password and a can't boot in to safe mode. Can Someone help me?...
  8. Can someone help me with my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can someone help me with my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with my PC: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  10. Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?: Hello! My PC no longer recognizes its built-in face detection camera. It's called an un-built. It's the same with some Bluetooth devices. They are displayed as driver errors. I will send you another link with a video where I can show you my problem. Thanks for your help...